BY KLASS

Good Source of Vitamin C. see more...

• Have u tried it with milk (whole) and cinnamon?2 Answers
Kristina M.
I've only recently learned how to make the horchata from scratch but I would still opt for this if I didn't have an ingredient on hand. It's pretty good for a quick drink. And one 400g bag can last a while when you only need 1tsp for a glass.
Martha Z.
Cleburne, TX
My favorite drink everrrrrrrr I always drink agua de horchata. this makes it so much easier to make just mix with water and add ice and your done and i keep this powder available at home all the time. i will always buy this product. I love the taste
Brianna B.
Spring hill, FL
My absolute favorite drink of all time, it makes several glasses so it lasts a long time and it’s affordable , since I can’t get horchata where I live I can make it myself, it tastes great I would buy again.
Wendy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is awesome! All of the KLASS products are easy to make, all you need is iced water and your KLASS powder of choice. All KLASS flavors I've tried are very close to taste and very easy to control sweetness. I highly recommend, specially in the summer.
Joana S.
Santa Cruz , CA
This is really good and easy to make! All u do is pour I tablespoon to make a glass. You don't have to add sugar or anything else. you can also try it with milk for a little different taste instead of water. Good for a hot day with some ice to make a refreshing drink :)
Ashley M.
Grand Prairie, TX
Best thing ever! I have all the flavors such as sandia, melon, horchata, fresa, etc...
I love how true to taste it is. I thought it would be too plain but it has so much flavor and the price is unbeatable.
I would definitely buy it over and over again.
M R.
I would always buy horchata already made, but this is a great alternative to have your favorite drink at home to have anytime you wish in a very short time, very easy to make !
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
I love those yummy Spanish drink it's great for a hot summer day all you do is just grab a glass of ice cold water and pour this mix and you have a nice drink
Maria R.
Selma, Ca
This is very good I love it so much I drink every day and it's not even hard to make its very easy I have a lot of packs of them it's worth buying
claudia R.
Woodbridge, VA
Klass is delicious. This is trash. I felt like I was drinking a candle flavor. Usually other flavors are delicious this was a no for me.
Cindy M.
Westminster , CO
Have u tried it with milk (whole) and cinnamon?