BeveragesSodaSeltzers & TonicsVITA ICE
Klarbrunn Vita Ice Strawberry Kiwi Sparkling Water

Klarbrunn Vita Ice® Strawberry Kiwi Sparkling Water

by VITA ICE

Klarbrunn Vita ICE is vitamin enriched, antioxidant, zero calorie sparkling water. A delicious and guilt-free drink every time! Drink Happy. Be Healthy.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Klarbrunn Vita Ice® Strawberry Kiwi Sparkling Water!
Deborah R.
Beaumont, TX
It has a lot of Carbonation in it but other than that pretty good flavor but can only drink a little bit at a time
Rebbecca L.
Medford, WI
This isn’t the flavor I normally buy. I usually purchase Vita Ice in black raspberry. I drink this when I crave carbonation instead of drinking soda for a healthier option.
Boston H.
This product is absolutely amazing, it tastes good, and it makes you feel good! I would not change it at all, they also have a great team working on this product too!Klarbrunn Vita Ice® Strawberry Kiwi Sparkling Water
Taya D.
Pipestone, MN
Very cheap, but I get why. I got it for $.79 +tax just because it was something different to try. To me it has very little flavor, and the label was very poorly applied (I checked a few other bottles from other locations out of curiosity and I've noticed the same thing, so it wasn't just poor stocking from the store.) It tasted like vaguely flavored water.

Looking for your answer?