No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Klar & Danver Berry Delicious Liquid Hand Soap Moisturize Large Pump, Refill Set!
How would you rate this product?
Smells great! Large pack! And sost on hands! I think it’s for 1$ from dollar tree. You can refill your pump about 4 times .
Kissimmee, FL
Klar & Danver Berry Delicious Liquid Hand Soap Moisturize Large Pump, Refill Set uploaded by Pamela S.
This hand soap smells really good! We love it! And we bought it for just one dollar! Deja tu mano suave e hidratada, yo compro este size porque me rinde como por 3 o 4 semanas, le mejoraría que fuera menos espeso, después de eso esta buenisimo, no creo que cambie de jabón! 🤗

Looking for your answer?