A daily serum that are safe and non-irritating to energize and rejuvenate the skin with the power of Vitamin C . Concentrated Vitamin C and key ingredients from nature provides plentiful moisture and nutrition for skin . Multi functional serum that will clear up acne, acne scar, prevent breakouts and minimize pore . Fade brown spots , Protect the skin from pigmentation from occurring . 35ml, 0.11oz. Serum that features 5% Vitamin C and is gentle enough for sensitive skin types .

A daily serum that are safe and non-irritating to energize and rejuvenate the skin with the power of Vitamin C; Concentrated Vitamin C and key ingredients from nature provides plentiful moisture and nutrition for skin; Multi functional serum that will clear up acne, acne scar, prevent breakouts and minimize pore; Fade brown spots , Protect the skin from pigmentation from occurring; 35ml, 0.11oz. Serum that features 5% Vitamin C and is gentle enough for sensitive skin types

I have this serum, but have been told that Vitamin C can make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Is this true for this product?
hey ppl what are ur views about this serum? [product:klairs-freshly-juiced-vitamin-drop-5-pure-vitamin-c-vitamin-c-serum-35ml-118oz-58]
[product:klairs-freshly-juiced-vitamin-drop-5-pure-vitamin-c-vitamin-c-serum-35ml-118oz-58] how long does it take it notice anything after using this?
Start your review of [KLAIRS] Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, 5% pure vitamin C, vitamin C serum, 35ml, 1.18oz!
Bandar Sunway
This product is my new holy grail! I had a very serious nodular and papule acne. Within a week of using it, ALL of my acne calmed down and now I’m just left with serious scarring (might have popped 1 or 2 oops!) and I’m expecting a lot more improvement upon finishing a bottle! 10/10 would recommend this!
Riga
This vitamin c serum or lovely! Very light texture, sinks in quickly, works well with makeup. Not too strong, no irritation, brightening effect shows in about a month
Newmarket, ON
I have tried better Vitamin C serums that do a great job at brightening my skin, dark spots and acne marks. Unfortunately this serum did not work for me as the texture of it is quite sticky and does not dry very fast. Once applied, I would have to wait for at least half an hour before applying my moisturizer and it made my skincare routine way too time consuming.
Seattle
LOVE this so much! Klairs is such a big brand in the Kbeauty community so I was so excited to try what to have. This definitely did not disappoint and I saw a difference in my skin after using this for a while.
perth
[KLAIRS] Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, 5% pure vitamin C, vitamin C serum, 35ml, 1.18oz uploaded by Tracy L.
This product is worth the hype!! Although it has a low concentration of vitamin C, it works great and retexturise the skin so amazingly. Been using it for over 3 weeks straight and I love how poreless it makes my skin look! Love the packaging and dropper. Feels greater when it’s straight from the fridge too. It’s a great introduction to adding Vitamin C to your routine especially for beginners. fades acne scars really well. Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
Saint, QC
First off, the packaging for this product is super cute! I'm not sure how to review this on it's own since I'm using it after my toner, then using an essence and then applying my moisturizer. On lazy days, I'll just do toner, serum, moisturizer and my skin still says hydrated so I want to say it works great. But from the combo, I don't know how much it makes a difference. I will say though, I have really sensitive skin and rosacea and I've never once had a reaction with using the serum. My skin has always stayed calmed so that's a bonus!
Kitchener, ON
Got this stuff from a giveaway and fell in love with it. It has gotten ride of a lot of scars and discoloration on my skin. It's also pretty moisturizing. It's pricey but so worth it
i have been using this for the last month and i’m impressed by the results that it has shown! i mix this together with my foundation and i also use it at night after applying my other skin care. i have combination skin and sometimes my skin tends to dry up quite quickly resulting to flakiness. this product brought moisture and glow to my skin! it makes me look fresh and allows my skin to stay fresh the whole day! my mother uses it too and she strongly recommends it to other users!
It’s great for acne , oily skin, it’s make your skin brighter, shine n glow, it helps my acne!!! Great serum , effective , I put this in my fridge! Use within 3 month after open this up! After 3 month it color change !!
malaysia
i love it because my skins felt the difference! the serum made my skin even smoother and fairer! my pimples scars faded and my friends keep asking what product did i used because my skin looks sok dewy and healthy 😉