A daily serum that are safe and non-irritating to energize and rejuvenate the skin with the power of Vitamin C . Concentrated Vitamin C and key ingredients from nature provides plentiful moisture and nutrition for skin . Multi functional serum that will clear up acne, acne scar, prevent breakouts and minimize pore . Fade brown spots , Protect the skin from pigmentation from occurring . 35ml, 0.11oz. Serum that features 5% Vitamin C and is gentle enough for sensitive skin types .

A daily serum that are safe and non-irritating to energize and rejuvenate the skin with the power of Vitamin C; Concentrated Vitamin C and key ingredients from nature provides plentiful moisture and nutrition for skin; Multi functional serum that will clear up acne, acne scar, prevent breakouts and minimize pore; Fade brown spots , Protect the skin from pigmentation from occurring; 35ml, 0.11oz. Serum that features 5% Vitamin C and is gentle enough for sensitive skin types

I have this serum, but have been told that Vitamin C can make your skin more sensitive to the sun. Is this true for this product?
hey ppl what are ur views about this serum? [product:klairs-freshly-juiced-vitamin-drop-5-pure-vitamin-c-vitamin-c-serum-35ml-118oz-58]
[product:klairs-freshly-juiced-vitamin-drop-5-pure-vitamin-c-vitamin-c-serum-35ml-118oz-58] how long does it take it notice anything after using this?
Start your review of [KLAIRS] Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, 5% pure vitamin C, vitamin C serum, 35ml, 1.18oz!
Philadelphia , PA
Best vitamin C serum that I ever tried, I would repurchase this serum. It makes your skin glow and is gentle to your skin. It met all of my expectations, highly recommend it
Berrien Springs
Great at fading discoloration over time. Don’t expect overnight results! There’s not any noticeable fragrance, and klairs is usually pretty good with sensitive skin.
Mount Juliet, TN
I think this product was causing my sensitive skin to break out. I started out by mixing with my moisturizers or other hydrating serums, as the directions recommended. I had broken out in small bumps all over my skin, as well as all over my forehead which NEVER breaks out. After I stopped using this, my skin has began to clear up. I really wanted to love this Vitamin C serum but cannot recommend it if you have sensitive skin like myself.
[KLAIRS] Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop, 5% pure vitamin C, vitamin C serum, 35ml, 1.18oz uploaded by Shane V.
The best product! My holy grail must have. I cannot live without this vitamin drop. I am going on bottle 3. With just one use, you see instant result the next day with a brighter complexion. Recommend this for everyone. Dear, Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum
Norcross, GA
Purchased at: Soko Glam
This product is something I plan to use FOREVER. It is completely amazing how it has helped even my skin tone and illuminate my skin. I have had a brown spot on my face my whole life and within a month of using this product I’ve noticed the brown spot is already fading. Be sure to follow up with sunscreen because your face will be more sensitive to the sun while using this product. I love that this product is fragrance free because I know I’ll never get tired of a smell!
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been using this serum for about 2 weeks and I already see results. I had very unusual acne on my cheeks (both sides) and it helped to heal black spots after the acne, if you have any discoloration, any pigmentations you want to get rid of, that’s an awesome product for you.! The texture of it is very nice and it has pleasant smell as well.
This did nothing to brighten yellow discoloration. Though gentle on my rosacea skin, it did feel warm initially. It says it is stabilized vitamin C, but it oxidized before I could finish it. I also learned you need fertilizer acid to help vitamin C to absorb, which Klairs doesn’t have. Also it’s only 5% and you need at LEAST 20%.
Puyallup, WA
Love this serum. It has a light oil like texture without being greasy in any way whatsoever. Feels extremely clean and silky going on and absorbs super quickly. Gives skin a clean bright glow. But what I really love is with long term use I really have begun to see a lightening of a slightly uneven skin tone and dark spots!
TAMPA, FL
I’ve been consistently using these drops for about 3 weeks and have only noticed minor fading of my scars. It’s best to use in combination with vitamin e oil or cleanser and be sure to avoid mixing it with anything with aha or glycolic acid or else it’ll cause a major breakout.
I really liked this product when I first purchased it but over time the serum became a nasty yellow color due to the vitamin C breaking apart with the sun exposure. I feel the product would be better if in a darker container where the sun can’t be exposed to it.