Klairs By Beauteers Midnight Blue Calming Cream

by Klairs By Beauteers

Klairs Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a soft, gentle cream that provides total care for irritated and/or reddened skin. It relieves irritations and strengthens sensitive skin against irritants. Created mainly to be applied on small target areas, this creamy texture allows for a small amount to go a long way if you wish to apply over the entire face.

Klairs By Beauteers Midnight Blue Calming Cream ? Has anyone with oily skin tried this product? Would you reccomend it? I have a lot of acne and would like something for before bed.
Is this good for oily skin?
Start your review of Klairs By Beauteers Midnight Blue Calming Cream!
Courtney  H.
Johns Creek, GA
Klairs By Beauteers Midnight Blue Calming Cream uploaded by Courtney  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Klair’s Midnight Blue Calming Cream is a gentle night cream that helps reduce redness and calm irritated and stressed out skin. Formulated with the popular ingredients Guaiazulene- which is a powerful skin-calming agent extracted from chamomile oil and Centella- which hydrates skin and relieves irritation and redness. When I use this cream on the nights where I use retinol or my 10% glycolic acid serum I always wake up in the morning to calm hydrated skin. It works great also when I have the occasional eczema flair up. *Recommenced for those who have oily, acne prone and sensitive skin. PROS: - Reduces my redness - Hydrates my dry skin - Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth - Calms my sunburn after a day out on the boat - Texture is not greasy or heavy but gives you a punch of hydration - Did not irritate skin or cause a breakout - Has helped calm eczema and blemishes overnight CONS: - Can be slightly sticky - Some have said it caused them to breakout
P A.
Klairs By Beauteers Midnight Blue Calming Cream uploaded by P A.
This cream has a beautiful periwinkle color and its a rich texture. It contains Centella, Shea butter, Argan oil, Jojoba oil, Ceramide, Beeswax , Broccooli extract and peptides. This is very nourishing and can be used over inflamed areas of the face. It can be used as a overall cream for dry skin types too. With no strong scent and its perfect to calm down  irritated skin. -
Thanh B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Klairs By Beauteers Midnight Blue Calming Cream uploaded by Thanh B.
Purchased at: Wishtrend.com
Instantly calming irritated skin. This is best to use when your skin became red, itchy because of sun exposed or staying out in the cold for too long. May not be the best price out there, but Wishtrend does have huge discount and special deal occasionally 😍 So make sure to stock these up during that sale season. I aimed for the bigger size with came in a tube type packaging, it’s so much easier to apply and also more hygienic 😂 The cream has a beautiful light blur color due to the special ingredient Guaiazulene. Cult favorite for sensitive skin type in my opinion. Highly recommended!!!
Jenny C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great calming cream. I love how cooling this is and is great to use during the summer. If you use it during the winter, you definitely need another layer of moisturiser even for my oily/combo skin because it's not very moisturising.
Alina  E.
Philadelphia , PA
Before byung it I was reading a lot of reviews and was thinking it would help me to get over and calm my inflammatory acne, and it did! I didn’t expect much from it just because I really thought nothing would help me, but I’m so happy of purchasing it and I would recommend this cream to anyone that has an acne problem!
Tessa C.
!!!!!! I don’t use this often, but if I spend some time in the sun I will put this on afterwards. It is very hydrating and gentle on sensitive skin. I would recommend this product for after the sun.
Christine L.
chicago, IL
Honestly not sure how well this worked for my face. It felt kind of sticky after application and the jar is really small!
Alesha  .
Beachwood
Klairs By Beauteers Midnight Blue Calming Cream uploaded by Alesha  .
Klairs By Beauteers Midnight Blue Calming Cream uploaded by Alesha  .
Claims: This gentle cream helps to calm extremely irritated, stressed skin. For oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin types, this cream can also be used to calm sunburnt skin, post-shaving redness and irritation after spot extraction and laser procedures. The star ingredient in this cream is Guaiazulene, a powerful skin-calming agent extracted from camomile oil. It's what gives the cream its beautiful blue color. Added to this is Centella, which hydrates skin and relieves irritation and redness. Perfect for daily use, this cream is what you need to keep redness at bay.  This product has a pH level of 7.11 🧿 🧿 🧿 🧿 My Thoughts: I have sensitive and redness prone skin so this cream was perfect for me. I used it like a spot treatment targeting my redness and irritated Inflamed spots. The cream is a creamy Gel like texture and unscented. A little goes a long leaving the skin hydrated and moisturize. Klairs By Beauteers Midnight Blue Calming Cream
Jami M.
Birmingham, AL
This product is great to use when you may have overdone it a bit in the sun, with other chemical treatments, or after an intense aha/bha facial like DE TLC or TO. It is so soothing and hydrating, it calms irritation and inflammation, and just makes your skin few better.
erika Z.
7270 NW 35 th Terrace
Klairs By Beauteers Midnight Blue Calming Cream uploaded by erika Z.
Soo relief! I went to the beach today, and i feel my face burning, so i put on this cream, and help me a lot! This has guaiazulene, which calm the stressed skin, and have ceramides which hydrate and strengthen the skin. I already spread on half of my face, and you can see i have a dot in my other half, so you can see the color of the cream, its a gel-cream texture, little bit sticky, but my skin is feeling good! Good luck! Klairs By Beauteers Midnight Blue Calming Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marlene N.
il y a 2 ans
Natalie K. il y a 2 ans
I have very oily skin and I suffer from breakouts. I love this cream. A little goes a long way and I only use it at night. I usually use it more around that time if the month, my face lately feels flushed during that time almost hot. Also during that time of the month I usually break out more. I just realised that when I use this cream during that time not only does it calm and cool my skin but I have broken out less. I hope this helps.