KL POLISH Almond Hand Lotion

by KL Polish

Get excited! Now you can complete your KL Polish manicures with our signature lotion, a fast-absorbing hand cream with a subtle almond scent. This creamy lotion has a light luxurious texture that will leave your skin feeling silky smooth.

2.5 fl oz - 75mL

Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Alcohol, SLS, Gluten

This product is made with synthetic almond fragrance but does contain 0.1% almond oil. Please do a patch test if you have any allergies.

Ingredients: Aqua/Water/Eau, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Linalool, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl Cinnamaldehyde, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coumarin, Sodium Hydroxide, Allantoin, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract

Does anyone have a dupe for KL POLISH Almond Hand Lotion ? I'm almost out of my back-up and the brand has gone out of business
Does this smell generic or fresh?
KL POLISH Almond Hand Lotion [product:kl-polish-almond-hand-lotion] Is this hand lotion any good?
Start your review of KL POLISH Almond Hand Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
KL POLISH Almond Hand Lotion uploaded by Angel L.
This hand lotion was good,it smelled good & worked,however the moisture doesn't hold you have to re-apply every 10-15 minutes.I suppose if you are on the go it does the trick:)
Margarita B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this hand lotion. The smell isn’t too strong but it is long lasting, which might sound weird. I like that this lotion isn’t sticky nor does it leave a residue.
Lauren B.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Smells very yummy and a decently sized tube, especially when KL polish was converting to lights lacquer, these were on sale super cheap! It smells exactly like the smoothie star soap and glory body milk lotion
Alyssa K.
Bernard, ME
I love this stuff! It smells so good. I hope lights laquer comes out with one. Left my hands super soft
Jacynda M.
Arcadia, CA
I hope Lights Lacquer comes out with this soon since KL is going out of business. I love the scent and feel of this hand lotion. The lotion is not too thick and has a light texture.
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
KL POLISH Almond Hand Lotion uploaded by KookHee K.
My hands are always super dry so I'm very picky about choosing hand cream. I've been told this one does good job so I bought one. Since then I'm very enjoying them everyday.
Alexa A.
Aside from my L'Ocitanne hand cream, this is the only other hand cream I'll purchase. I'll support basically anything that Kathleen releases, but this hand cream is really one of the best. the almond scent is so delicious, I get compliments every time I wear it. It is not greasy or sticky, which is a huge plus for me. You get a ton of product because the tube is huge! I hope that more scents and travel sizes are in the works
Jessica K.
Greenville, NC
Love this! I will always support anything Kathleen lights related. Love her and her products. Leaves my hands so soft and the smell is wonderful. I would continue to purchase. I think the price is also reasonable.
Marissa C.
I love this hand lotion! I wish KL Polish was not going out of business because there polish and hand creams are such great quality. I will need to stock up before they are all gone. It is almond scented. When you first apply the scent is very strong and almost had a cherry and but after a minute it dies down to a subtle delicious almond smell.
Nathalia C.
Grapevine, Texas
It’s unfortunate that this hand lotion is now out of stock, however this is one of the best products I have ever tried to give my skin some life to it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mary Louise V.
Spartanburg, SC
il y a un an
Lauren B. il y a 9 mois
Not hand lotion but the soap and glory body milk lotion is essentially the same scent
Brooks A.
Palm Bay, FL
il y a 3 ans
Rocky R. il y a 3 ans
Yes, I’m actually wearing it now. The smell is so nice and it makes your hands nice and soft without feeling greasy