KKW X MARIO - Gloss - Super Nude

by KKW Beauty

The KKW x MARIO high shine gloss can be worn alone or with your favorite lipstick or lip liner for a smooth and ultra-glossy finish.Super Nude: Pale sheer nude with gold pearl0.12 oz (3.5 g)

Brand New Limited Edition Gloss in Super Nude; from the sold-out KKW x Mario Collection; Pale sheer nude with gold pearl

Are these glosses sticky?
How does this product look on someone of my complexion(light brown skin)?
Start your review of KKW X MARIO - Gloss - Super Nude!
This color is amazing and looks so good on everything. Packaging is so cute I love it. Exactly what I expected.
Las Vegas, NV
This gloss was disappointing. It does not last very long at all. I was expecting much more out of KKW Beauty.
Gresham, OR
Best lipgloss not sticky and it shines makes your lips look so juicy and amazing go to lipgloss
cesena
KKW X MARIO - Gloss - Super Nude uploaded by Giulia S.
It’s so glossy and shiny I’ve gotten many complements in just a number of days!! This glides on smoothly but not sticky. It’s a beautiful light nude. Hint of sparkle. Love the color, so creamy. Definitely purchasing more 😍
Cornwall , ON
Kim k is the perfect person to release a nude like this cause it’s very much her aesthetic and honestly it’s so pretty to wear alone or over any lipstick I just love the formula!
New Westminster , BC
Nice nude that I feel like can fit a lot of skin tones. I’ve worn it alone and over lipsticks. The only thing I don’t like is that the formula sinks into your lip lines a lot but it’s not a huge deal, I just prefer to wear this over lipsticks to not make it so obvious.
Like the name of this gloss, the shade is SUPER NUDE! It can apply on any different shades of liquid lippies or lipsticks! Or you can just apply by it own! It’s a really pretty natural nude colour!
This gloss is everything!!!!!!! Not sticky, long lasting and goes with every lipstick I have. It’s the perfect nude lip gloss.