KKW x Mario Crème Lipstick

by KKW Beauty

Formulated to deliver a full-coverage and luxuriously creamy wear. The lipstick blends beautifully with different shades of lipliner and gloss. Ingredients include a blend of lip quenching oils, extracts and high-performance pigments that work together to achieve an incredibly hydrating and smooth application with the perfect satin finish.

I Want to try this brand but what’s the best nude color combined with a lip liner and it is worth it ?
Do you buy this product Again? Wich color is your fav?
Is this hydrating or dry on the lips?
Start your review of KKW x Mario Crème Lipstick!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This lipstick is absolutely Gorgeous! It’s a cute peachy pink and looks great on all skin tones. It’s super creamy, I would compare it to be similar to Mac lipsticks. This product is so cute I can’t wait for more!in reviews
Yhalitze D.
lynwood
KKW x Mario Crème Lipstick uploaded by Yhalitze D.
This lipstick is the best it’s so creamy ! And it’s honestly the perfect nude ! It goes with any other lip combo kkw has!
Claudia M.
Holland, MI
KKW x Mario Crème Lipstick uploaded by Claudia M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love it creamy so beautiful . It’s a everyday shade I like nudes . There hard to find because I have a olive skin tone . The kkw nudes are bomb
Marcy A.
Oklahoma City, OK
KKW x Mario Crème Lipstick uploaded by Marcy A.
This is the KKW Creme nude lipstick in shade 2.5 Honey nude! I LOVE IT! It’s the perfect shade for my face. I use a darker lip liner and it creates a perfect nude look! I highly recommend trying her lipsticks if you haven’t!
DeVanna P.
San Jose, CA
KKW x Mario Crème Lipstick uploaded by DeVanna P.
My favorite lipstick in my collection. Something about the formula of this lipstick and the nostalgic smell that reminds me of childhood and getting into my moms makeup bag. I love the formula, it is very comfortable and lasts very well. I highly recommend trying her lipsticks if you have not . The shade of this lipstick is so flattering. [product:kkw-beauty-holiday-2019-creme-lipstick-&-highlighter-duo]
Mariela M.
Brooklyn, NY
KKW x Mario Crème Lipstick uploaded by Mariela M.
Amazing shade. Beautiful neutral color that is flattering on all skin tones. Great formula as KKW creme lipsticks in a beautiful nude shade. One of my favorite KKW lipsticks right now. Highly recommended.
Lindsay F.
West Seneca, NY
This is a beautiful nude shade that compliments all skin tones. It’s creamy and comfortable, yet it wears like a matte. I love all lipsticks from KKW and all other products from this brand. I also have a soft spot for anything Kim does with Mario 😊
Rose H.
Kansas City, MO
KKW x Mario Crème Lipstick uploaded by Rose H.
So, I really do love this collection. I think that KKW Beauty has all around beautiful shades, and shades that I can’t find anywhere else. Especially the nude line - they are so flattering and pretty for every skin tone. My only issue is how drying they are. They have a nice finish but if I wear this all day my lips are soooo dry and I have to reapply like every hour. Beautiful for a photo shoot or wedding but kind of hard for everyday wear.
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
I love love the KKW Creme lipsticks! It is extremely soft and creamy to the lips. It smells good and the look of the product is clean and simple. I would purchase this product again after I am finished with the ones I already have!!!
Giavanna G.
Wallingford, CT
KKW x Mario Crème Lipstick uploaded by Giavanna G.
I’m a BIG Kim Kardashian fan. I think all of her products are amazing. This was my first lip product from KKW beauty and I got it during her sale for a reasonable price. The formula is great and the packaging is so unique. I rated this 4 stars because the color isn’t the best for my complexion. It’s meant to be paired in the middle of your lips to create dimension/ a fuller lip. So just keep that in mind when purchasing! KKW Beauty
Vielka E.
KKW x Mario Crème Lipstick uploaded by Vielka E.
These aren’t x Mario. This is kkw beauty nude 2 and nude 3. I love these because they are creamy and don’t dry my lips out . Very beautiful and can mix with other lippys. #kkwbeauty #lipstick #love
Ask a question to the Influenster community...