BY KKW BEAUTY

The KKW x Mario Eyeshadow Palette, formulated specifically for easy layering and blending. Matte shadows provide a creamy powdery finish in an array of universal neutrals to add depth and shade to any eye look. The buttery smooth metallic shadows can be used wet or dry, with brushes or fingers. They glide on effortlessly and provide a saturated pearlized color finish. This go-to palette provides versatility and dimension to your favorite makeup look.

• I would love to work with the colours and make some cool ...1 Answers
  • Is this really worth the price?1 Answers
  • This palette looks so pretty! Is it easy to blend/work wi...3 Answers
KKW x Mario 10 Pan Eyeshadow Palette
  • "Looove this!!! It is so pigmented and the colors are AMAZING! definitely reccomend for just $45 totally worth it" in 26 reviews
  • "I was so happy with everything about this palette. The packaging is sleek and simple, the shadows are so pigmented and easy to blend. While I do think it is pricey, I still would purchase again and again because I’m in love. The shades that were selected work so well with one another and I love the pop of cobalt as well. It’s not your typical neutrals palette or something that I already have others exactly the same. I don’t have another palette within my collection that has this type of color selection and I love that there is a mix of warm and cool but most of the colors stay fairly neutral. I’m so happy with my first purchase from KKW and I know I will get so much use out of the palette! I think buying the whole bundle of all 4 products is well worth the money because everything from the palette to the lipglosses and lipstick are absolutely STUNNING!" in 4 reviews
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Hey my beauties! Here’s my thoughts and review on the @kkwbeauty X @makeupbymario Eyeshadow Palette, Classic K lipstick and Super Nude lipgloss. I could not wait to use this palette and lips because the entire bundle is just so gorgeous and the shades will make you drool 🤤. The shades I used in order were: Decade, Miami, Albanian, Armenian (in the center of lid, halo look), 2008 in the corners and Libra on the bottom lash line. These shades are SO creamy, pigmented and extremely easy to blend. I did not have any issue at all applying or blending them. I love that you can make so many looks with just this one eyeshadow palette and LOVED that you can take the pans out, they are magnetized in the original palette so if your going on a trip and only need one or a couple you can take the pan out and put it in a Z Palette and I LOVE THAT! I don’t know any brand that does that and wish they all did! I will definitely use this palette over and over and over! Would I recommend it to my followers? Well No but ONLY if you already have these type of neutral shades then you don’t need this palette unless you want it for the names on the palette BUT YES I would highly highly recommend this eyeshadow palette if you don’t have these shades in other palettes. I do love this palette so much, it is so extremely hard to find shadows that are this creamy, pigmented and don’t have a lot of fall out. I applied my foundation before I applied my eyeshadow and I did NOT have any fall out on my face at all! So that alone I would recommend this! Now the Classic K lipstick OMG this lipstick is so creamy, pigmented and applies so great on the lips. It makes your lips feel so soft and it’s the perfect shade of Nude. I did apply the Super Nude gloss on top and it was also such a perfect shade of Nude and looks great alone as well! Definitely recommend the lipstick and gloss!
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
The intensity And pigmentation of this eyeshadow palette is crazy insane. The color payoff is beyond amazing. You don’t even need to use an eyeshadow primer. I have also used the shadows wet and omg even more intensity. My favorite color out of the palette of course is the blue shadow. I love color so the other shadows I only used in the crease to transition my eye look but they are a little boring and very nude looking. However they can be used under the Brow bone to give a little highlight or pop of color. This palette can definitely be used everyday and is travel friendly. For $45 I just wish it had more color choices and more shadows. Maybe it’s just me but the ten shadows that were chosen looked like they were rushed or not thought out well. I like this palette but I think I will get bored with it.
Robin O.
Levittown , PA
I bought this because I am a fan of Mario, and I will probably but anything with his name on it. But I wasn’t really expecting the quality to be that great. I was completely wrong! This is a fantastic palette. The Mattes are dry, yet they have an almost creamy quality to them. I would say they are very similar to Natasha Denona Mattes in the way they apply and blend. The shimmers are all very nice and impactful as well. The only exception is the lightest shimmer color (I forget the name of it), which is a bit flaky, but totally still workable. I have created a variety of looks with this palette and I reach for it way more often than I thought I would when I purchased it. I love it!
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Marissa M.
Philadelphia, PA
I abesolutely adore this palette! It is so creamy and easily blendable. I cannot wait to wear it again. My only problem was for some reason my eye lids were itching me all day so I hope it was just the heat and my setting spray and not the shadows themselves because I love these colors together and can't wait to make new looks with this. I highly recommend this product.
Kayla C.
ABSOLUTELY MY FAVORITE EYESHADOW PALETTE. I haven’t been excited to try a new palette until the launch of the KKW X MARIO palette. The colors of this palette are absolutely beautiful and perform like a dream. The mattes are my favorite within the palette due to how beautiful they apply. I was actually amazed at how great this palette is due to the fact that I initially thought the palette would be mediocre with a famous name added on it. Boy I was wrong! I personally really like the packaging of this product, too. It’s very sleek and mature and also has an “expensive minimalistic” aesthetic. The packaging is a very hard cardboard. Perfect weight in my opinion. The only downside I have about the product itself is that the shadow names are on the back. I wish they were on the front. The names are too cute to not see everyday. I definitely recommend this palette. It’s a PERFECT EVERYDAY palette. I already have her new Classic Palette on its way to my front door! The pricing is a little too high for my personal preference. Since you have to buy online- the price of the palette with shipping came to $53. I think $45 with the shipping included is much more appropriate. If you’re wanting to buy this palette, I would wait until her site has free shipping (usually around holidays).
Allison G.
I purchased this the day it went on sale and it was my fist kardashian beauty product purchase... OH EMMM GEEE.. obsessed!! Not only are the pigments amazing but the shadow lasts ALL day!  I bought the bundle and it came with 2 glosses and 1 lipstick and I love them as well! Could be a potential bad thing because even though their makeup is expensive I think I will splurge more often then not!!!  Looking to gain some followers and trying to get my first voxbox.. follow me on Instagram for a follow - influenster_fashion Thanks!! xxoo
Barbie K.
Easton, PA
I love this palette so much and the packaging! People do say that it does look like Kylie Jenner palette but I think that’s what Kim would choose as the colors in her own palette. This palette does give us and Kim a throwback to when she was wearing a lot of bronzy shades and blues. So I have to say that these are the colors she choose. The colors by themselves are very highly pigmented. The shimmers are so pigmented that you only need a little bit of product! And the whole thing about this palette is the BLUE! The blue shade in this palette steals the show! It’s very very highly pigmented just like I said! Also the packaging is very sleek and very professional. I would love to see more collabs and palettes from Kim! I recommend this palette to anyone!
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
this palette is the palette of my dreams (aside feom the morphe x jaclyn hill palette). first off, i love kim and mario and i was excited for this collab! but i got it in the mail and the icy silver shade 2008 was broken...i was so upset! but i managed to salvage it and they sent me a new palette anyway! so now i have 2!! the colors are freaking beautiful and are gorgeous quality. they blend beautifully on the eye as well. literally have nothing bad to say about the palette or packaging. the quality is on par.
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
I must say, I am very impressed with the KKW X Mario Pallet. I can not get enough of the blue color which is named libra. Every color is super pigmented and gives you a creamy feeling. So glad I made the purchase before it sold out!
The colors are; 2008, Glam, Miami, Armenian, Loyalty, Decade, Albanian, Vegas, Libra, and Bronzy. 💙🔥💕 KKW x Mario 10 Pan Eyeshadow Palette
Sarah C.
Is the blue in this palette more of a navy or a sea blue?
Mia F.
Portland, OR
This looks so much like some of the Kylie palettes I’ve seen, is this even worth the $$?
Yarιтzy M.
Hallandale,fl
Who has tried this ? What was your opinion about it ? Is it worth it ?
Courtney S.
El Dorado, KS
is there any kickback or fallout?
Vanessa G.
mission
this looks like an everyday pallete is it worth the hype??