KKW FRAGRANCE Kimoji Cherry Eau de Parfum

by KKW Fragrance

Cherry is the smell of sweet temptation... a deliciously composed fragrance featuring juicy red cherry, luscious raspberry and sweet strawberry paired with romantic cherry blossom and gardenia petals... the base lures you with the innocence of vanilla, woods and musk

Opening: Juicy Red Cherry, Luscious Raspberry, Sweet Strawberry

Heart: Cherry Blossom, Gardenia Petals, Vanilla Orchid

Finish: Whipped Vanilla, Blonde Woods, Musk

50ml

Where can this be found? Is there lotion and body wash too?
Does anyone know if this is ever going to be released again? I loved it and want it so bad!
Does this product last long?
Start your review of KKW FRAGRANCE Kimoji Cherry Eau de Parfum!
Norwalk, CA
KKW FRAGRANCE Kimoji Cherry Eau de Parfum uploaded by Annie O.
A mixed fruity scent, exactly how you expect cherries 🍒 to smell. In my experience, it does not last all day & it doesn’t casually fit in my small purse/clutch. The packaging is very cute, looks great on a vanity, and smells good. It is my 4th fav KKW Fragrance, however I would recommend the “Peach 🍑” one better. KKW FRAGRANCE Kimoji Cherry Eau de Parfum
Marietta
I think the packaging is cute, however I’m not a fan of the scent in general. It’s a bit child-like & generic. Gave me a headache after I sprayed it a few times. Sorta smells like candy if you’re into that. I found that the scent is more pleasant when layered with a Vanilla fragrance.
Jarrell, TX
KKW FRAGRANCE Kimoji Cherry Eau de Parfum uploaded by Kimberly M.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my all time favorite perfumes, the packaging is so cute the top part comes off and it becomes a spray. This scent is perfect for the summer time, it smells sweet and light. I highly recommend.
Purchased at: ULTA
I freakin love this perfume. It’s definitely heavily cherry scented but like...cherry’s older, more sophisticated sister. It fades beautifully and lasts all day. I would definitely recommend this to you if you like fruity but not overly sweet scents!
Purchased at: ULTA
Really love this scent. It’s super fruity and light. I’m not a big perfume person but I genuinely love this one! I wear it everyday. The only down side is it does fade rather quickly. While just using 1 squirt. I do think it’s a little pricey for the amount you actually get, the white drips are part of the cap so really product is only in the red cherry part which is about half the entire component.
Pacoima, CA
I bought this perfume because I thought the packaging was so cute and unique. I like the scent it’s really nice and different. I think it was worth the price with the packaging and all. It does get me nauseous if I spray too much because the scent is strong. It doesn’t last as long so that’s way it only has 4 stars.
Houston
I actually wanted to review the peach scent but that was not an option. I love the smell and it lasts all day. It is very strong so you do not need very much. The peach reminds me of back in the 90’s when there was a lot of peach scented body sprays. I really like the packaging and how cute it is.
Rohnert Park, CA
So the design already got me when I first saw it but then I sprayed it and instantly was thrown back to being 5 years old coloring my sub-par drawings at home with scented markers, more specifically my cherry scented marker. THAT’S what this smells like; and honestly I’m living for it.
This scent is very sweet but it isn’t overwhelmingly sweet. It has hints of vanilla which makes it sooo good. I hate when fragrances don’t stick with you, but this one does and I continuously find myself getting whiffs if it throughout the day. I would like to try the peach one, also.
Delano, CA
I live this kimoji because it's a differwnt smell. When have you ever found a cherry smelling perfume? I like that its ling lasting and the packaging is just adorable. Im a first time buyer but i will definitely repurchase. Kim did an amazing job with her fragrances!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Staff