KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum

by KKW Fragrance

Exclusive.Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum by KKW FRAGRANCE lights up a room with hues of soft, romantic pink and nuances of sheer sensuality. Like the explosive shine of a diamond, the transparent floral bouquet fragrance opens with pure luminosity and freshness that is faceted with accords of morning dew and beaming Italian bergamot. A sparkling pink puff violet accord glimmers and reflects with crystal like transparency. At the heart, a lush and intoxicating mix of sweet jasmine, lilac, and tuberose are surrounded by the comfort of cushiony, cloud-like musks. At the base, sun-drenched woods and white moss are intertwined for a seductive, warm finish that delicately caresses your bare skin.Fragrance Notes:

Top - morning dew accord, Italian bergamot, sparkling pink puff violet accord; Middle - pink sapphire tuberose, blushing jasmine, sweet lilac blossoms; Base - sensual cloud musks, dreamy white moss, sun-drenched driftwood

Does anyone know how this scent compares to the sapphire khloe diamond?
How much it cost?
Do you recommend this for a teenager?
Start your review of KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum!
Brooke H.
Monroe, CT
KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum uploaded by Brooke H.
KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum uploaded by Brooke H.
Purchased at: ULTA
This has officially become my signature scent. When I tried it in ulta I knew I needed it. It has a mature but also sexy scent to it. The bottle itself is absolutely gorgeous. A very sturdy and beautiful piece. I have gotten many compliments on this scent. Ladies do yourself a favor and get this for yourself!!!
Jennette R.
Laurel, MD
KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum uploaded by Jennette R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the first kkw fragrance I have ever purchased and it was disappointing. I was on Ultas website and seen this on sale for $28 so I thought it was a good price. The notes in this perfume are what sold me and I also read on the reviews that this was a "dupe" for gucci bloom and let me tell you, ITS NOT! I can see what they tried to do with the floral and fresh clean scent but sadly it did not work well. It smells like a dryer sheet with flowers. I dont mind clean laundry scents but this was just too much and it just didn't mix well together for me.
Joselyn G.
Omaha, NE
KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum uploaded by Joselyn G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This was definitely my least favorite one from the KKW FRAGRANCE Diamond Trio Collection I think its super sweet. This perfume is perfect for like a mom or grandma that doesnt like strong fragrance. I really loved the bottle color it came in though. These perfumes also go a long way so you don’t need to spray much to smell good all day.
Tina W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum uploaded by Tina W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Another great KKW fragrance! This one (Khloe) is a little softer than the yellow (Kourtney) diamonds, but lasts all day like the yellow. Luminous, fresh and a little sweet. Not overpowering at all! It grabs the attention of passersby. I actually think this one is quite sensual..a little seductive even. It kind of fades as the day goes by, but definitely is still there at the end of the day. I absolutely recommend this perfume. KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum KKW Fragrance
Melissa B.
Highland, CA
KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the light, sweet, floral scent of KKW pink diamond. Definitely an everyday summer and spring go to. Was confused at first of the bottle shape, but like the unique design and will need to find somewhere to use it as Kim shared like a paperweight.
Robbin F.
KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum uploaded by Robbin F.
I love this perfume it’s a really soft scent it reminds me of gardenia also it’s very affordable it’s perfect for spring n summer although I’ve been wearing it this winter! I highly recommend it......I also have the yellow bottle too! KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum
sofiko A.
Brooklyn, NY
ii like this product ❤️❤️❤️ best for me ❤️❤️ ii like this product ❤️❤️❤️ best for me ❤️❤️ ii like this product ❤️❤️❤️ best for me ❤️❤️
Sheri P.
Milan, MI
KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum uploaded by Sheri P.
Purchased at: ULTA
The scent is okay, it’s pretty strong and my family quickly said it’s over powering at first. I like the packaging, but this perfume has to lay down flat because of the design of the bottle, I also found that a little annoying because I worry about leaking
Caitlin R.
KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum uploaded by Caitlin R.
Purchased at: ULTA
The smell is wonderful. It smells like floral fresh laundry! The only con is the lid doesn’t click on the perfume. I’m not sure if mine is defective or if they’re all that way. The packaging is absolutely beautiful but I wish it could stand on it’s own so it could be displayed.
Emma S.
lexington
KKW FRAGRANCE Diamonds Khloé Pink Eau de Parfum uploaded by Emma S.
I absolutely love this perfume. Not only is the bottle so beautiful, it is also one of my favorite scents. I think the smell is the perfect mix of day and night. It is very fresh and clean with it still having a young smell to it. The absolute best thing about this perfume is that it lasts ALL day so I don’t have to spray too much. I started with the small travel size bottle and am ordering the big one immediately after I run out. The only problem I have with this is that it smells really close to Kim’s diamond fragrance. While that is not much of a big deal and certainly not a reason to make me dislike it in anyway, it is just when buying the set of all 3 of the diamond fragrances I wanted more of a variety.