BY KKW FRAGRANCE

A bright, fresh floral bouruet capturing all stages of a flower... From the sparkling citrus green bud to the delicate freshness of a newly opened blossom...
Enhanced with delicately sweet facets of watery fruits, while gentle woods and musk express a sillage that lingers in the air.

Top: Orange oil Brazil, Italian Lemon Orpur, Tahitian Pomello, Purple Passionfruit Scentrek Baies Rose Orpur
Middle: Timeless Gardenia, Tiare Flower, Velvet Tuberose
Base: Serenolide and Silvanone Supra Musk, White Cedarwood, Sensual Amber, Sustainable Sandalwood Australia, Musk

Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the way this perfume smells on me! It's really hard to pull the trigger and buy a perfume online without ever smelling it. I debated purchasing the perfumes from KKW just because I wanted to see some online reviews, you tube videos, etc. You don't know what kind of reaction the scent will have with your skin's chemistry. This scent is definitely lighter and more citrus forward. It's not as overwhelming of a scent as the Crystal Gardenia. It's more of a light floral, citrus, daytime scent. It stays on for a few hours before the scent begins to fade and I can no longer smell it. The Crystal Gardenia is more of a nighttime scent, heavier, more floral and musk. I'm glad I went with the smaller bottle because you can not return for any reason.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is most definitely my favorite of the new trio as I’m very into citrus everything...including scents because they’re scientifically proven to improve your mood & lift your spirits! Plus, who doesn’t love the scent of oranges & lemons?! Anyways, His is bright and fruity right upon application, not to sweet, just really zippy & spicy: orange, lemon, passion fruit, and pink pepper. Hen you get the gardenia, but quickly are brought to scents that make this entire perfume creamy, sultry...sexy: amber, musk, sandalwood...HEAVEN!! This is hands down, the best fragrance KKW has out and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this fragrance to everyone. This is such a beautiful fragrance and so feminine. I will be buying more and the $60 price tag is nothing compared to some of my others at home. Love it! Got mine at KKW.com but they are sold out and there’s a reason for that!!! If you can find it anywhere...buy it...check eBay even.
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
i took a chance around christmas time and grabbed the 30 ml fragrance in the gardenia citrus. i looked up perfumes i loved already and matched the notes with the 3 available fragrances. im about half way through my 30 ml bottle and i really love how fresh it is. idk that i smell citrus, its more of a light floral clean crisp springy scent to me. i will be repurchasing and will be on my top faves perfumes! the bottle is so unique, it doesnt bither me that it lays down i just put it in front of my other bottles. i liked the concept of including the 3 small crystals but idk that its necessary. i used them for decor for a little on my dresser then just chucked them. highly recommend giving this a try, prices are super reasonable!
Yvette P.
San Diego , CA
I thought I wouldn’t like it because it was produced by Kim. But her crystal collection is just wow. I love the bottle it’s so cute. I bought this for my mom because it’s suppose to smell like the gardenia jasmine flower. And it does. My moms loves it. It smell so pure and clean. It’s honestly beautiful, the packaging and the smell! Great product. And it’s not super expensive.
Shannon J.
Buffalo, NY
Love everything about this KKW collection! I own the citrus fragrance and absolutely love it. It’s light, feminine, and not too overbearing. Plus the bottle itself is cool, highly recommend! I use it daily
Ally K.
I like everyone else was nervous but curious to buy. The smell is light, tasteful and worth the price. I honestly wish i bought the bigger one as it’s now sold now. Definitely recommend if you’re looking for something new. Also is small and portable.
Potoula A.
Hicksville, NY
I absolutely love this perfume! It smells so great and it’s not over powering. The packing was unlike anything I’ve ever seen! It felt more personal with the note from Kim and the crystals that came with it. I will buy this over and over again!
Presley O.
Brookland, AR
I get compliments every time I wear this and everyone is shocked when they find out what it is. It last all day on me and doesn’t give me a headache like most do. I save this for special occasions because I don’t want to run out!! Totally recommend.
Courtney J.
Seattle
This is my new all time favorite perfume!!! I am extremely picky about perfumes but this is absolutely perfect. I love sweet perfumes but I also want a mature smell. It lasts all day and I will most definitely repurchase!! KKW Fragrance Crystal Gardenia CitrusKKW Fragrance Crystal Gardenia
Mina B.
Beavercreek
I have two of the KKW perfumes. They both smell similar to each other but different enough to notice. This perfume is fresh but also has a strong scent that is a bit more sophisticated.
Summer M.
Detroit
Is this perfume strong or does it have a sweet scent ?
Lauren O.
Parsons, KS
Has anyone that’s tried this perfume compare it to other fragrances. I’m a huge fan of KKW and citrus smelling perfumes so I’d really like to try the scent out but I want to know what other people think about it before I splurge on it! Thanks in advance!
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
Is this worth the money? Does the fragance smell last long?
Kim B.
Kelowna, BC
Anyone know if this is will be sold anywhere but the website?
Janine A.
Garden City, KS
Do these actually have a nice smell?