KKW Fragrance Crystal Gardenia

by KKW Fragrance

A voluptuous, lush and feminine fragrance. Crfystal gardenia offers a top note of water lily evoking a lush, wet petally effect to the opening. Timeless Gardenia, Tiara Flower and Velvet Tuberose bring a trio of white folorals to the heart offering a narcotic opulence and grand sillage. Warm Woods and Skin Musk provide a contouring effect to the signature finish.

Top: Pink Grapefruit, Luscious Anjou Pear, Tiare Flower, Velvet Tuberose
Middle: Timeless Gardenia Petals, Tiare Flower, Velvet Tuberose
Base: Sensual Sandalwood, Solar Amber, Skin Musk

I’ve heard great things about this but I always get so scared of  floral seven ya. Does it smell like a grandma lol?
Is it worth it ? Pros& cons ?
How long lasting is this perfume?
Start your review of KKW Fragrance Crystal Gardenia!
How would you rate this product?
cairns Australia
Yassss kkw Kim Kardashian never disappoints with everything thing in her line of fragrance and I hope everyone can enjoy it as much as I do
Bluffton, SC
The first time I smelled this I wasn't the biggest fan. It was very strong and when I wore it, I immediately started sneezing. The scent started to grow on me though. It does not last long at all. I never walk around and have people ask me about my perfume, which i like that, especially after spending a fortune on it. I won't be buying this again. I'd rather spend a little more money on a luxury perfume.
The smell of gardenia can really be distinguished, but i can´t handle a perfume that has a strong aroma. I would make the aroma softer if i can, but for the lasting it is amazing because of how strong it is... i would buy it again and only use it for special occasions and mixing it with another one softer.
Brooklyn, NY
I smelled this perfume and it smells good. It’s not an over powering scent, but I feel like it’s more of a mature scent. If you like floral scents this is for you. I’m more of a sweet perfume kind of girl however this perfume did smell good.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the smell, it is like the Gucci bloom scent but with a budget friendly price tag. Got it as gifts for people and they loved it. I like the shape of the bottle but that could be a problem as well because you can't stand it up. I would buy it again.
Dublin
I absolutely love KKW fragrance, it's now my go to. Its a good value and the price gor me is just perfect. I will continue to purchase it. No improvement is needed the scents from KKW is perfect to me. I would definitely recomend it to everyone!
Chicago
This perfume smells amazing, I would definitely recommend this; i would describe the aroma as a burst of fresh gardenia flowers. The bottle is beautiful and minimal which really catches my eye. I would buy this bottle again.
dartford
This perfume smells like heaven It is long-standing I have used a lot of different ones but this is the best I would like it if it came bigger this is like an ocean there is a bit of improvement but love this product
Groves, TX
I’m a big fan of all things KKW except this fragrance. It has a little more like powdery smell to it that makes me want to sneeze. It just isn’t my favorite. I also find that her fragrances don’t last very long. I will try other scents though not straying away from KKW fragrance just yet.
Purchased at: ULTA
I can’t wait to try the latest scents out this year by KKW! I have all the other ones from previous years and they all smell great! I love the bottle it’s so unique!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...