KKW Beauty

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Su cobertura es muy buena me encanta la textura del labial es muy fácil de aplicar es suave ❤️y sus colores son hermosos cualquier color que uses de esta marca quedará muy bien sobre tus labios ami me encantaron
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
First off, let me start by saying the shades are all gorgeous. They range from nude to peach to pinky nude. They are a good combo of cream and nude, sort of a unique gloss and I haven't come across any other glosses like this. I love that they are non sticky too! My issue is that they are not long wearing, like someone else said in a review, as long as you don't eat or drink, they last about an hour on the lips. And they do apply sort of streaky, so I have to go over my lips with the wand to make sure the gloss does not look patchy and your lips need to be exfoliated, otherwise the glosses emphasize every crack or flakey skin on the lips. My last issue is that they are not sold separately! My favorite of them all is Kim, a light peachy nude color (see my picture). I'd buy this gloss over and over if I could! Out of all them, Kimberly is the only shade that sort of washes me out but I try to pair that with a darker lipliner. Other than that, they are lovely shades but keep in mind if you like long wearing glosses, these are not it.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
Kim has done it again. The formula on these lipsticks is INSANE. They hydrate and plump my lips for such a natural and gorgeous finish. I have been buying her products for years and i will never look back! You are missing out if you don’t have these!