Kkw Beauty Sooo Fire Eyeliner•nib With Receipt•shade Yellow Gold•free Shipping

Kkw Beauty Sooo Fire Eyeliner•nib With Receipt•shade Yellow Gold•free Shipping

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kkw Beauty Sooo Fire Eyeliner•nib With Receipt•shade Yellow Gold•free Shipping!
How would you rate this product?
Sykesville, MD
Kkw Beauty Sooo Fire Eyeliner•nib With Receipt•shade Yellow Gold•free Shipping uploaded by Carol S.
I didn’t have high hopes for this eyeliner. I bought it on clearance at Ulta because I was curious, and the tip immediately broke off when I went to use it. It felt very dry! I sharpened and tried again, and boy was my first impression wrong! This eyeliner is ultra pigmented, super sparkly, and has major staying power. The color is a true yellow gold and shows prominently on my fair skin with very little work. It does pull a little bit upon application which is why it’s only 4 stars.

Looking for your answer?