KKW BEAUTY Skin Perfecting Body Shimmer

by KKW Beauty

KKW BEAUTY Skin Perfecting Body Shimmer is your go-to product for an effortless, beautiful glow. The water-based formula paired with highly reflective pearls provides the ultimate glaze of color and shine along with moisturizing ingredients for a healthy, long-lasting and radiant finish.

How does this compare to the Sally Hansen Airbrush legs?
Does KKW body foundation helps in covering stretch marks? KKW BEAUTY Skin Perfecting Body Shimmer
Start your review of KKW BEAUTY Skin Perfecting Body Shimmer!
Jackie B.
KKW BEAUTY Skin Perfecting Body Shimmer uploaded by Jackie B.
KKW BEAUTY Skin Perfecting Body Shimmer is not what I'm reviewing. It's the *Skin Perfecting Body Foundation.* shade #light.* I love it! Matches my skin color *perfectly and #covers even tiny #imperfections like magic! Purchased during 50% off; so it was a great deal. Beautiful muted beige tube packaging. Didn't take much product for full coverage. Smells of gentle #coconut. Not greasy or moisturizing. Has a dry feel. I put on body butter first. I definitely recommend!
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,270 reviews
This is a must have product! I love how it gives me such an amazing radiant glow! Also gives my skin a nice tan, use this on my legs alot for special occasions and it makes my legs look amazing! I let formula dry down or it will transfer but after it dries it really does last forever! Also really love the brush that goes with it. Its pricier but it lasts me awhile. Highly recommend!
KENDALL H.
The most subtle warm beautiful shimmer. I love to wear body shimmer wherever my skin is exposed just as a nice finishing touch. This is so subtle but you can also tell it is there. I’d apply with a brush for the most natural finish.
Desire A.
Dallas
KKW BEAUTY Skin Perfecting Body Shimmer uploaded by Desire A.
This Body Foundation is Really Nice it’s not too thick I’d actually say it’s more on the runny side so it never looks like I’m wearing foundation on my body it also hasn’t rubbed off on my clothes that I’ve notice
Nicole A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this in the summer gives me a little color and so pretty shimmer. I always get compliments when I wear it it also smells good. I deff approve and recommend it for a nice glow on your body in the summer.
genna G.
Nutley, NJ
1,333 reviews
This is an amazing product! I received it as a birthday gift and I am so glad I did! It really smells amazing and gives your skin such a natural radiant glow. I’ll be using this during the cold winter months too. Works for all skin types. Definitely recommended.
Chelsee' P.
Shreveport, LA
This product does not move! And made my skin look flawless ( which is big because I have psoriasis). Loved it. I only pull it out for special occasions but it works fantastically. I bought a cheap 6 dollar body brush to apply it with. Love love this.
Brittany K.
Berlin, NJ
Love this product for the winter and my legs are pale , and I want to wear a dress or skirt. The only down side to this product is it is water proof.. great for not transferring on your clothes and going in the pool . But It is not easy to get off. Just jumping in the shower won’t do it. You have to use make up whipes to get most of the product off then do more scrubbing in the shower. I like to mix it with moisturizer and apply to my arms or legs. It is very thick so I feel like it blends better when mixing it. I do have the brush that comes with it but for my legs it’s easier to use my hands and rub in like lotion.
Kristina T.
KKW BEAUTY Skin Perfecting Body Shimmer uploaded by Kristina T.
So nice shimmer for body! I like how it smells and how skin looks nice shimmering with it. Maybe it should be little more pigment so in winter time give tan too🤗 I love it, and probably i will use it all summer 🏖KKW BEAUTY Skin Perfecting Body Shimmer
jaclyn G.
rochester
Obsessed with body foundations this year. I took a medication that made me get small red bumps all over and this product helped me discover my confidence again. I’ve used others but always come back to this one. Really smooth. Easy to blend. The brush is amazing. Huge fan.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
Beth D.
Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
il y a un an
KKW BEAUTY Skin Perfecting Body Shimmer Just wondering whether this would work as a gradual tan or not? Like if I got a shade darker than my skin tone, would it work as a tanner or not? Thanks x