KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer

by KKW Beauty

Full coverage liquid concealer with an ultra-creamy, hydrating formula perfect for correcting and highlighting, and perfect for everyday use alone or in conjunction with the Baking and Brightening Powders.

Does this product last all day without creases? It is drying?
Hoow is this stuff??
How light is the 1 vs 2? I have neutral/ cool undertones and I only see warm up to shade 4. I know Kim is a 7/8 and she is way tanner then me so I am worried that the 4 will be to dark. I am 22N in tarte foundation. Also I have gotten “Pearl” in the too faced concealer before and it was to dark! Any recommendations?
Start your review of KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer!
Product Highlights
I bought three shades to use on clients and I have to say we are all amazed with the long lasting full coverage. Everyone should have this in their makeup bag!in reviews
Noemi L.
Dallas, TX
KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer uploaded by Noemi L.
KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer uploaded by Noemi L.
amazing! blends so easily! It literally looks flawless and smooth! I have been using since the begging of the brand!
Kasie D.
KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer uploaded by Kasie D.
Review for: 11 Tan With Warm Undertones, 14 Deep Dark With Warm Undertones, 15 Deep Dark With Cool Undertones, 4 Light With Cool Undertones, 5 Light Medium With Warm Undertones
I love this concealer!! They remind me of a hybrid between the shape tape and the too faced born this way concealer. Its very full coverage so a little goes a long way but it doesn't crease at all AS LONG as you set it well with a thin layer of loose powder. Definitely would recommend and can't wait to get more shades to add to my kit! Uploaded a pic of my client where I used shade 4 on the undereyes!
Bella G.
Duarte, CA
KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer uploaded by Bella G.
KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer uploaded by Bella G.
Review for: 8 Deep Medium With Warm Undertones, 5 Light Medium With Warm Undertones
okay. Where do I start. I have gone through 5 bottles of Number 8 KKW concealer already. This specific shade is my favorite concealer on the entire planet. All my friends ask to use my concealer whenever we are getting ready together because it really is that great. It has a very warm undertone to where I don’t need to use corrector under my eyes. This was really the first concealer that changed the way I did my makeup. It’s super blend-able and user friendly. I recommend this to anyone and it’s a great price too. Kim always has sales too.
Danielle A.
Antioch, CA
KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer uploaded by Danielle A.
Review for: 6 Medium With Warm Undertones, 3 Fair Light With Cool Undertones, 12 Deep Tan With Warm Undertones, 9 Light Tan With Warm Undertones
I have four shades of the KKW concealer in my MUA kit. They are extremely creamy and remind me of the radiant creamy NARS concealer but with slightly more coverage. The only downside is that I haven’t found the perfect setting power to pair in top for my clients. I have tried the Fenty, huda, and Laura but all seem like that over dry the under eyes, Laura being the least drying. Anyways, still absolutely amazing 😉 Attached is one of my recent clients wearing the #kkwconcealer KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer
Shakeira E.
Phoenix, AZ
KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer uploaded by Shakeira E.
Review for: 11 Tan With Warm Undertones
Absolutely love this concealer. It’s applies so smooth and the pigment is so awesome. I would say it’s similar to Nars but more smooth and little heavier. Easy to blend and looks good on any skin tone and type. I would recommend to everyone
Bridget T.
Review for: 2 Fair Light With Warm Undertones
OMG! The Kardashians are always slaying and there is no surprise that their make up products are THAT good. Kim’s concealer is creamy, blendable, high coverage, but also light weight. I don’t feel like it is caked on after a long day. Highly recommend!
Tulshi P.
Houston , TX
Review for: 6 Medium With Warm Undertones
Love this concealer! Packaging could be better but the concealer is flawless! It is buildable and it could be used for a easy light day or a heavy glamorous look. Super easy to blend. Yes I would recommend!
Tanika H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Review for: 6 Medium With Warm Undertones
I was surprise this product was better then I expected .. it doesn’t not crack or flake .. I would def use it again ..
Teresa M.
Fort Worth, TX
KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer uploaded by Teresa M.
Review for: 8 Deep Medium With Warm Undertones
I purchase this in the second launch! And let me tell you! I honestly love the coverage! I get that it’s a bit pricey for the amount and size but tbh I think it’s actually worth the price! I’m light-medium on shape tape concealer and I got shade 8 and I think they’re similar shades. I was going to get shade 7 but it got sold out withering seconds. I didn’t want to go shade 6 because it seemed way to light for my taste. And I’m honestly happy I got shade 8. I also got shade 2 on the baking powder. I haven’t tried that one yet but once I do I’ll let y’all know 😊
Morgan H.
Delran, NJ
Review for: 2 Fair Light With Warm Undertones, 5 Light Medium With Warm Undertones
I absolutely love this concealer and I didn’t think I would. Packaging is sleek and nude following KKW’s signature packaging. It blends so easily. The cons are how little product you get for $18 and I think the shade range really needs some work and tweaking. I feel like there’s a ton of in between shades that are missing and even shades missing from the beginning of the lightest and the end of the darkest shade. I say this because I have a light warm complexion and shade 2 is too light and shade 5 is too dark so I have to mix the two of them for my perfect shade. But I would buy again because I really enjoy the way it make any undereyes look I just hate that I have to buy 2 shades in order to make it work. It’s decinitely full coverage, and I don’t find it to look dry on my super dry skin. Since the concealer consistently is so thick, it does definitely crease and it creates quickly so this is one of those concealers that I think you need to set no matter what skin type you have. I think it’s worth checking out and trying though. The whole bake and brighten set I enjoyed- I just think they all pretty small components & that the shade range needs serious work. Thats  why I took the one star away from my review.

148 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michele M.
Bay Point, CA
Johanna M. il y a un an
In my opinion they are not worth the money I think it only gets hype because it’s a celebrity brand.
Deysi M.
salt lake city
il y a un an
KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer Is This good for oily skin?
constanza F.
il y a un an
KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer it is for sensiteve skins?
carie G. il y a 7 mois
I have sensitive skin and it didn’t irritate, but I hated it. Super hard to color match and it didn’t blend well
Jasprit K.
Sungai Siput
il y a un an
KKW Beauty Liquid Concealer, as I know they don’t have much shades, but is this full coverage?