BY KKW BEAUTY

Sarah T.
Racine
I love this perfume! I originally wanted BFF, but it was sold out and Bae was the only one left. However, it ended up working in my favor! I absolutely love this perfume! It smells amazing, don't ask me what like because I can't describe it. It's not overly sweet or overpowering, its just wonderful. It lasts a long time too. Throughout the day I start to not smell it, but hey thats because I'm just used to it. But if I smell my clothes the following day after wearing it, I can still smell the fragrance! If she releases these again, I'd buy a backup.
Hillary H.
Pikeville, KY
I am obsessed with this perfume! I have worn Kim’s perfumes in the past and enjoyed them but this takes it to a whole new level! Sad I didn’t purchase the other two perfumes in the Valentine’s Day set! Highly recommend if you can get your hands on this to grab it up!!
Liz N.
Concord NH
AMAZING! This smell is gorgeous all year round, I wish it was a regular fragrance! Not too sweet, but smells really feminine and fruity. It lasts a lot longer than other scents, and the notes are layered so it smells good on your skin all day long. Highly recommend! I would buy in bulk if I could! KKW Beauty Kimoji Heart BAE Fragrances
Olivia N.
Bae comes in a baby blue bottle, and the fragrance is a little crisper, more citrusy, and sexier. The lightest of the lot, it's packed with notes of mandarin and kiwi, balanced out with the floral scent of Jasmine Sambac and gardenia blossom. Vanilla and velvet sandalwood round out the fragrance and complete the composition. The perfume costs 30$ for 30ml. It truly is a great item to have in your collection.
Julia B.
KKW Beauty Kimoji Heart BAE Fragrances I finally received it in the mail today. Happy to share it with you all. It’s more like a perfume, very concentrated. I sprayed only once on my wrist, washed my hands a few times and it smells the same. To me it’s a powerful fragrance, will be great if you like heavy floral perfumes. From the description I saw on YouTube Kim said it’s more unisex, but to my surprise it’s very feminine and doesn’t have cool tones to it.
April P.
New York
Honestly hated this at first.... only because I was bitter that it hadn’t come in a giant chocolate heart! However, the fragrance is a great everyday scent.. not too strong or musky. Very light, reminds me of sugar cookies! Knocking down one star because thw price was steep for such a small bottle.
Doris R.
Lawrenceville, GA
Having not smelled the perfume before purchase I wasn't sure whether I would like the perfume or not. I have never purchased anything from her that I didn't like so it was worth the gamble. Unfortunately some people were upset because they didn't receive a huge chocolate and a hammer as shown on her social media. Had they actually paid attention they would have known those were press and promo boxes. When the package arrived it was securely tucked into the box to avoid any damage to the product. Very nice and simple product packaging. I was very surprised when I actually took it out of the packaging. For some reason I thought the bottle was plastic but to my utter surprised it was silky, smoothe heavy glass or ceramic. The back of the heart has an indent so as to allow it to lay on its back without wobbling. Upon first sniff I automatically thought of bath and body works. After a few minutes that went away leading the way for its own unique and delectable smell. Its very mellow with the perfect combination of vanilla, kiwi and other soothing, familiar scents. Not overbearing at all. In fact it is very subtle and light. My only negative about BAE is that it doesnt last very long, but it smells so good that I dont mind reapplying. It is worth all the hype!
Lindsey R.
‪i think its like an island vanilla smell but not like tanning lotion. it could be like a sweet men’s cologne. Kind of reminds me of warm vanilla sugar from bath and body.‬
darkskin e.
"Bae" comes in a baby blue bottle with a red accent on the title. The bottle is heart shaped and smooth to the touch. "Bae" is a delicious feminine scent with notes of kiwi jasmine vanilla sandalwood and gardenia. To me, it smells like an exotic destination, somewhere warm and sunny with lots of sweet alcoholic drinks 🤣. The dominant note is vanilla, my favorite, so far it's been 7 hours of my wearing it and i can still smell it just fine, it actually smells more intense as time goes by. If you aren't a fan of sweet girly scent, this isn't for you. If you live for every thing citrus, feminine and sultry, this perfume is for you. This fragrance Was definitely one of my favorite gift this valentine's day.
Andrea C.
Weaverville, NC
I really love the kkw imoji heart perfume it was really soft not to loud smelling . It didn't give my husband a headache so that's a plus that is wasn't over powering . The price was 30 that's not to bad but shipping was 8,95 . I really love the product
Mayaaa R.
KKW Beauty Kimoji Heart BAE Fragrances does this smell good ? And is it worth the price