KKW Beauty Kimoji Heart BAE Fragrances

by KKW Beauty

DiiD any of you like this?
I Love the packaging but is it worth it?
Do they still sell this because I had thought it was a limited edition collection?
Start your review of KKW Beauty Kimoji Heart BAE Fragrances!
How would you rate this product?
Ava D.
Tucson, AZ
KKW Beauty Kimoji Heart BAE Fragrances uploaded by Ava D.
I enjoy this perfume not as much as her others. It is a very feminine and youthful scent. I think it smells very citrusy and a hint of vanilla. My go to is very sandalwood, woodsy, musky, amber scents which was not in this fragrance. still over a great day time fragrance.
Nicole L.
Dallas, TX
KKW Beauty Kimoji Heart BAE Fragrances uploaded by Nicole L.
If you want to smell fruity, then this is the fragrance for you. I personally did not like it bc it smells like it should be for a teenager or a preteen. Also bae and BFF smell very similar. I wanted to love this but I do like the packaging and I do like that I was able to purchase the complete set when these came out. KKW Beauty Kimoji Heart BAE Fragrances
Mariah H.
KKW Beauty Kimoji Heart BAE Fragrances uploaded by Mariah H.
I really like this scent. I love how cute the packaging is. I think it’s a good value for the price. I just wish it would last longer and was a little more strong. I love when my scents last forever.
Sheareliz M.
KKW Beauty Kimoji Heart BAE Fragrances uploaded by Sheareliz M.
Just received the perfume as an early Vday gift. It smells delicious, I almost want to lick it 🤤 by I know it won’t be a good idea. Smells sweet and just a couple of sprays do the work!
Jonnay V.
KKW Beauty Kimoji Heart BAE Fragrances uploaded by Jonnay V.
When I first smelled it, the notes that stuck out to me the most were vanilla, apple, and a hint cinnamon. It definitely smells sort of like something else I’ve smelled before, but I can’t quite put my finger on it. To me, it’s a very soft smelling perfume with a hint of fruit (hence, the apple). I would say this is a good choice for someone who doesn’t like their perfume to be too strong or overbearing. I’m 20 years old and really enjoy this scent, so I believe people in that general age group may as well since it’s like a fun, yet mature scent. This one is very soft and light and lasts several hours on, Kim definitely did a great job picking this long lasting formula. Overall, I’m super pleased with it and am hoping to try Bae or Ride Or Die next! Follow Jonnay V. on Instagram for more reviews ❤️
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is another one of my favorite’s from the Kimoji heart collection. This scent lasts the longest compared to some of the other ones in my opinion. It smells fresh and clean. It’s a perfect gift for your loved ones. I love it.
Cynthia M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the scent of this perfume. Very girly and sweet. Smells like vanilla and marshmallow, but it’s not strong. It’s very light and not overbearing. I recommend this perfume. I love the pink packaging as well.
Liz T.
Some of the best fragrances, they last all day and the smell is subtle, they aren’t over powering most of them give me a headache!
Hannah C.
Fort Hood, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells amazing! My mom liked it so much she ended up taking it for herself. So most likely I will end up getting another one very soon! The smell last long and it’s not to over powering and it’s just smells perfect! The packaging is adorable! And if you wait for the 20% off at Ulta the bottle will end up being $24!!
Rachel J.
Watertown, MA
Love this one! Bought it from the website upon it's release, as at the time, this was the only way to purchase these products. I don't like buying fragrance without testing it on my skin but thought I'd give this one a try. I had read that it could be considered unisex, which is the kind of fragrance I like the most. The sweetness of the floral is complimented by the warm sandalwood. I found it to be similar to Prada Candy. Fresh, fun, warm scent. It's one of my favorites.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lolo D.