KKW Beauty Crème Contour Stick

by KKW Beauty

Contour and sculpt with the KKW Crème Contour stick. The ultra-creamy and build-able formula makes application easy and blends for a seamless look. The contour stick features one shade, ideal for sculpting hollows of cheeks, hairline, nose and jawline.

DooEs anyone know when Kim is suppose to release the new branding? Running out of all my favorites and Ulta is sold out!
F4F on Instagram? @reviewsbyaf 🤍
What is your favorite contour stick?KKW Beauty Crème Contour Stick
Start your review of KKW Beauty Crème Contour Stick!
Autumn F.
Allentown, NJ
KKW Beauty Crème Contour Stick uploaded by Autumn F.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this contour stick! It is so easy to apply and blends nicely. It stays in place and doesn’t look Camry. I bought my KKW Beauty Crème Contour Stick from Ulta! The package I g is lively and great for gifts, I would definitely buy it again.
Tiffany S.
Saucier, MS
Review for: Light Crème Highlight II
It was not as creamy of a texture as I like for a highlighter. Maybe it just didn't mix well with the products I had on. I'm not sure but this one just was not the right highlighter for me. It didn't blend well.
Gabrielle F.
Austin, TX
KKW Beauty Crème Contour Stick uploaded by Gabrielle F.
Review for: Dark Crème Contour II
This is definitely the best contour stick I’ve ever had! I love the way it feels and how it blends so nicely with my skin. Most of the time I really like it for my everyday looks and it add the perfect amount of brown and warmth to my skin.
brittany S.
North Royalton, OH
Review for: Medium Crème Highlight II
This highlighter is the perfect touch to your face without making you look like a clown. It’s creamy and flows on very smoothly, and blends in perfectly to your face!
Amanda H.
Review for: Light Crème Highlight II
Goes on very smooth! I love the feel of it! My only downfall was blending, it wasn't terrible, but it didn't seem to want to blend without wetting.

Nairobi B.
Tampa, FL
KKW Beauty Crème Contour Stick uploaded by Nairobi B.
KKW Beauty Crème Contour Stick uploaded by Nairobi B.
Review for: Dark Crème Contour I
I got both dark 1 and dark 2, and I knew that everyone said they were super creamy, but holy heck. They are so soft and so creamy, they feel like velvet in the skin. And the pigment is enough to get a good color payoff without creating harshness or being too much. They blend super easy because they are so creamy and I love how the dark 1 and dark 2 have a different undertone as well.
Angela E.
Weare, NH
This product Lasted all day but was also easy to wash off and it Didn't look chalky or cakey. The color matched well
Kristel M.
Review for: Medium Crème Contour II
Great cream contour stick, I love that it’s subtle, it doesn’t give a full blown medium contour onto your face, it’s buildable, it blends great and the price is not bad at all. I love it and im getting more as soon as I run out.
Tay T.
Caldwell
Just like the other stick it's very easy to blend as well as creamy and well textured. It has coverage girl. KKW Beauty Crème Contour Stick
Audrey R.
Irvine, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Medium Crème Contour I
I definitely like this better you can draw it on easy to use... I would definitely recommend this product. Away blended
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Charlotte H.
Asheville, NC
il y a 4 mois
Stacy S. il y a 4 mois
Best cream contour stick ever, it blends soooooo smoothly and doesn’t have orange/yellow undertones