KKW Beauty Crème Contour Stick uploaded by Susan T.

BY KKW BEAUTY

Contour and sculpt with the KKW Crème Contour stick. The ultra-creamy and build-able formula makes application easy and blends for a seamless look. The contour stick features one shade, ideal for sculpting hollows of cheeks, hairline, nose and jawline.

Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I love the ease of this. I mean who doesn't like a product that's super easy to use? It blends really nice. I've used both a brush and a sponge and I love the sponge the best when it comes to blending. It's great for natural look and it's great layered with a powder for a deeper contour. I will even use it as a shadow and a lip color and throw a gloss over it. It makes for a great monochromatic look! My only downfall with it is, it's so creamy that I'm afraid I'll go through it so fast. Mind you, I would just buy another but still. I bought a medium dark and it's perfect, I could have even gone a shade darker so perhaps that's why I feel I might go through it because I should have gone up a shade. Overall I like it!
Susan T.
Brenham
Review for: LIght Crème Contour I, Light Crème Contour II, Medium Crème Contour I more...
Great texture, went on smooth and stayed on until I was ready to take it off. Very pricey for a person that has to count every dime.  KKW Beauty Crème Contour StickKKW Beauty Crème Contour Stick
Pareesa M.
I love this contour stick! While I find that the medium creme colors are a little too warm and light for me, (I have light-medium skin with neutral undertones), I truly like the dark creme contour colors. They are easily blendable with a brush or beauty blender. Would definitely recommend!
Jasmine S.
Corona
I LOVE THIS THING SO MUCH! It doesn’t leave me looking muddy or anything! It’s perfect! I absolutely love using this when contouring- I like to change it up and use a bronzer some days or a different contour pallet but this is one of my favorite things to use.
Carolina D.
North Little Rock
Review for: Medium Crème Contour I more...
Ohhh jeezzz I’ve never used KKW products. But I am up to try them. I feel like her products are really good because they sale so fast. I love the passion she uses to describe her products. I would live to try the countour though. I would mos def go for that because thats my fave thing❤️
Amanda H.
Little Elm, TX
There are not enough tones to match all varieties of women (and men). I noticed they are all warm toned, and no cool tones. It has nice creamy consistency but it is very oily.
Patricia T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this to cover up dark circles under the eyes. I love this to highlight the tops of the cheekbones. Will definitely reference this product to friends.....
Alicia X.
The range of colours is great and just like the other sticks they are highly blendable, they also don't cling to any dry patches which is a plus!
amani K.
el paso , tx
Review for: Medium Crème Contour I more...
Not as pigmented as I hoped it would be :/ honestly regret even buying this product :( its expensive and not even good . Don’t waste your money
Krista H.
Victorville, CA
This is a great contour stick. It's creamy and gloves on great and it also blends in very well. They have different color to choose from.
Stephanie P.