BY KKW BEAUTY

Contour and sculpt with the KKW Crème Contour stick. The ultra-creamy and build-able formula makes application easy and blends for a seamless look. The contour stick features one shade, ideal for sculpting hollows of cheeks, hairline, nose and jawline.

Nina V.
Ocala, FL
I was super excited when this product launched. I find that it is super creamy and buttery when applying it to the skin, but for the price there is not a lot of product that comes with it. I think that there are better products that are worth the money.
Michelle M.
Pompano Beach, FL
As I stated in my other post for the Highlight stick the same goes for the Contour it is very pricey for them in a minimal amount of product and there are multiple items out there that are pretty similar but perform a lot better. I found this a little stiff to blend as opposed to the highlighter stick. It's a good overall product but I would pass
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
I love the ease of this. I mean who doesn't like a product that's super easy to use? It blends really nice. I've used both a brush and a sponge and I love the sponge the best when it comes to blending. It's great for natural look and it's great layered with a powder for a deeper contour. I will even use it as a shadow and a lip color and throw a gloss over it. It makes for a great monochromatic look! My only downfall with it is, it's so creamy that I'm afraid I'll go through it so fast. Mind you, I would just buy another but still. I bought a medium dark and it's perfect, I could have even gone a shade darker so perhaps that's why I feel I might go through it because I should have gone up a shade. Overall I like it!
Celeste B.
El Centro, CA
Since this was the first product KKW has released, I was skeptical at first of trying it out after seeing mixed reviews.  I was unsure how I would feel at first, but after spending time using it, I'm glad I gave it a chance! Formula is super creamy and the product applies great
Aubri S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: LIght Crème Contour I more...
Super easy to use and blend out! I love how it’s creamy and in stick form, it’s easier to contour that way! The cons is the price, but it lasts me a good amount of time, so I can’t complain! Would buy again!!
Pareesa M.
I love this contour stick! While I find that the medium creme colors are a little too warm and light for me, (I have light-medium skin with neutral undertones), I truly like the dark creme contour colors. They are easily blendable with a brush or beauty blender. Would definitely recommend!
Kate S.
North Bergen, NJ
I didn't bought this when it first came out. I bought her contour powder which I like but after her 3rd restock I finally gave in. Holy moly guacamole...I now understand why Tati love this contour stick so much. This is so good. I'm currently pregnant and with that comes puffy face and bigger nose. I have chiseled cheekbones with this and it helps camouflage those triple chin hah
Kristel M.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Review for: Medium Crème Contour II more...
Great cream contour stick, I love that it’s subtle, it doesn’t give a full blown medium contour onto your face, it’s buildable, it blends great and the price is not bad at all. I love it and im getting more as soon as I run out.
Lana L.
Columbia MO
Just like the cream highlight stick, it's a no from me. The product itself is okay. It does exactly what it should do. Blends easy and provides a cream contour. The amount of product though is ridiculous for the price tag. Absolutely not worth it. Other brands have equally as good products for much cheaper. I'm going to have to pass on this, wouldn't repurchase.
Brynn S.
Review for: LIght Crème Contour I more...
Loved these products. I loved getting them and I always order more. Super easy to get and great price. Last awhile. Loved it! Worked great! No problems. Would recommend to everyone. I tell everyone about it.
amanda h.
Granada Hills, CA
How do you know what shade is right for you?
Stephanie P.
Hollister, CA
Does this work?
Bethany D.
Lindenhurst, NY
Is this easy to match with your skin tone?
Kenzie T.
Lehighton , PA
Do you feel like this contour stick has enough product? Debating on buying but don’t want to waste money on little product.
Valentina P.
Elk river, MN
I’m so tempted to it this! But I bought the KKW lipsticks (peach 4) and I absolutely hate how it smells.. does the contour have a weird scent too, or is it okay?