KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara

by KKW Beauty

Exclusive.KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara creates intense, fuller, and thicker lashes with just one coat. The long-lasting, ultra-creamy formula glides on easily to instantly define lashes.

Water Glyceryl Stearate Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax Synthetic Beeswax Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil Polyvinyl Alcohol Butylene Glycol Stearic Acid Palmitic Acid Aminomethyl Propanol Hydrogenated Coconut Oil Gardenia Taitensis Flower Tocopherol Ascorbyl Palmitate Phenoxyethanol Caprylyl Glycol Sodium Dehydroacetate Lecithin Cellulose Silica Citric Acid Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Has anyone tried the KKW Mascara? If so, what are your thoughts? I absolutely love it!!!! KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara
How does this mascara compare to other high end mascaras?
Has anyone tried KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara yet? I’m just wondering if it actually works since she always wears false lashes!!
Start your review of KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara!
Vicky B.
Orlando, FL
KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara uploaded by Vicky B.
This is one of the best mascaras I have as use in forever. It doesn’t leave crumps and it have the lashes a great volume. I just love it. And it’s not that expensive so that’s great.
Christina S.
Rio Grande City, TX
KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara uploaded by Christina S.
Purchased at: ULTA
The only reason I’m giving it a 4 is because of the price range. It is a great mascara but not one of the best. Gives you that dark, separated lashes, which I love. Loved the packaging, simple and elegant. Would definitely buy again.
Michele M.
KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara uploaded by Michele M.
KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara uploaded by Michele M.
Right now my fav thickening and volumizing mascara for my puny lashes is the KKW Beauty Mascara. This black mascara has the perfect formula and brush to create the illusion that I actually have lashes. The formula is creamy and adding more than one coat is no problem. The brush easily glides through without getting stuck...even when the coat before has dried. @kkwbeauty #kkwbeauty #review #mascara #Volumizing #thickening #musthaves #crueltyfree
Alexis G.
Cape May, NJ
KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara uploaded by Alexis G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am actually super blown away by this mascara! I am super picky about my mascaras, and generally prefer drug store to high end. This has a nice fluffy brush and is super black and pigmented. No flakes I've noticed either. Makes my lashes look very full and long. I picked it up 1/2 price during the Ulta days of beauty sale I believe. Very impressed!
maria J.
KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara uploaded by maria J.
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay but why is this mascara so good! Ever since I used it I will never try another mascara I use it every time I do my make up! It doesn’t flake it helps curl your lashes! The black helps my eyes pop out! Definitely recommend and will be buying again! Hope it performs the same for y’all!
Jill I.
Gladstone, MO
KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara uploaded by Jill I.
KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara uploaded by Jill I.
This is, hands down, the most amazing mascara I have ever used. It's a luxury product that costs $18!! it didn't clump, it's buildable, layering it doesn't make my lashes stick together, the formula is so nice. It's one of those mascaras that you aren't sure of at first because it seems so basic, but one swipe of this wand and BOOM already noticeably more length, volume, and curl. 10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND!!!
Isamar Q.
Peoria, IL
KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara uploaded by Isamar Q.
Not so great.. it’s kind of mediocre. It’s very watery which is a con for me. Not very long lasting either.
Megan H.
Oklahoma City, OK
KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara uploaded by Megan H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product and if it doesn’t dry out on a few weeks, I will rate it at five stars. It has a great consistency, it’s not too dry or too wet. The brush head is also my favorite kind of head where it easily gets on the lashes. I typically buy Lancôme Grandoise mascara and will be switching to this because it’s just as good and $14 cheaper.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara uploaded by Sarah M.
If I could only take one beauty product to a deserted island I would definitely take mascara and this is one worth the hype. Separates,volumizes and lifts without clumping isn't found all in one usually but I can say this does all the above.
erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
KKW BEAUTY Black Mascara uploaded by erica G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really enjoy this mascara. Its a very nice wand. Not thick, or thin. It's a great formula that ages very well. Gives lashes some length, some volume, and a very nice black color. It's the perfect mascara for everything and nothing wonderful if that makes sense. It's a good one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grayce D.
Muncie, IN
Raxena S.
Kernersville, NC
9 months ago
Alexis G. 8 months ago
Just submitted a review on this - I absolutely was blown away. Honestly wasn't expecting too much. I always start my lashes with a thinner applicator, and finish with a fluffy one like this one has - it lengthens and fills my lashes without clumping. I recommend! No little flakes under the eye either!
Amazing B.
Turlock, CA
a year ago
Jessica W. a year ago
It makes my eyelashes longer and thicker in general last for about 6 to 8 hours without touch up