Kjaer Weis Lip Tint

by Kjaer Weis

Kjaer Weis Lip Tint

How long do these wear on he lips & are they moisturizing ?
Start your review of Kjaer Weis Lip Tint!
Katie M.
SanDiego
Kjaer Weis Lip Tint uploaded by Katie M.
Purchased at: CREDO Mobile
Review for: Kjaer Weis Lip Tint
This is a review for the new lip product that launched today. It’s Matte Naturally Liquid Lipstick. The color is called Enthralling and it’s described as a dusty Rose. So I don’t like liquid lipstick I have just discovered. I want a gloss or a dry lipstick the in between texture is too strange for me. But for the clean formulation and the luxe heavy environmentally good packaging and pretty look on your shelf. Thumbs up I don’t like the color on me
Diana L.
East Hanover, NJ
Review for: Kjaer Weis Lip Tint
Lip Tint in the shade Romance. Although it’s a lip tint, I believe it also can be used as a blush (actually, I love using it this way). The color is a vibrant, reddish-pink, looks really naturally on the skin.However, I wouldn’t say that this tint has any “balm” characteristics as it doesn’t moisture the lips.
Amanda R.
Kennesaw, GA
Review for: Kjaer Weis Lip Tint
I love it. The case is heavy and makes you feel like a movie star -- even the little suave paper boxes for the products are nice. The pigment and effect is nice. A little pricey. I like the lip balm, too.
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
Besides this tint being amazing because it’s organic and sustainable, it gives your lips saturation of color without the stickyness of a gloss. Easy to apply with the tip of your ring finger. Gorgeous shades for every skin time as well.
Nina S.
Forest Hills, NY
I really impressed with this lip tint. I have it in three different shades. The texture is creamy. You can apply it with the lip brush as well as with the fingers for more blurry look. The formula is not drying even though it has long wear effect. The color is buildable so you can play with different looks. It looks very nice, not completely matte, I would say slightly satin finish, very close to natural lips but with the hint of color. This lip tint is completely different from any other tints I’ve tried. It’s quite pricey but KW has awesome refills for all of their products so you can safe the cost of the package with your next purchase. The packaging is beautiful sleek magnetic case! It will last you for a long long time.
Christine D.
Review for: Kjaer Weis Lip Tint
The product is a little pricey but it’s honestly so luxurious and worth it. I also love that the container is refillable and high quality and contributes to quality sustainment. Their ingredients are clean and I love how pigmented this lip tint. Too be honest going for the monochromatic look I dab a little leftover from my lips on to my cheeks for a nice flush.
Keleigh M.
Bear, DE
Review for: Kjaer Weis Lip Tint
Opaque, moisturizing, lovely. I love knowing that it’s not hurting me given it’s a natural/green/clean product. The packaging is so posh and sturdy. The refill option is so great. I have been enjoying trying this brand out.
Erin B.
Review for: Kjaer Weis Lip Tint
It's a glorified lip balm. Save your money, it is the most expensive lip balm I've ever had 😭🤣 the color is extremely sheer and isn't very good at layering up. I had a super dark shade and it just oooked sort of berry on me.
Rachel T.
LagunaBeach
Review for: Kjaer Weis Lip Tint
This was my least favorite Kjaer Weis product that I’ve tried. The colors are nothing special and it didn’t feel very moisturizing. The color payoff was average and it lasted a couple hours at the most.