BY KIX #50 in Cereal

Honey Kix contains the wholesome goodness of Original Kix with a touch of honey straight from the hive.

Buy on Walmart
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Ive always enjoyed kiz cereal, even when I was a child. While I was grocery shopping one day, I noticed these, [product:honey-kix-cereal-12-oz.-box] , and I had to grab them. I'm glad I did because they're so good! I don't even have to add any sugar to these, like I would have in the original kix, these are sweet enough with the honey in them.
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
Kix was always that cereal that was the best out of the healthy cereals that your mom would only buy. Once I was a mom myself and saw “Honey” Kix, I immediately thought, JACKPOT!! A cereal good for the kids but tastes good so they WANTED to eat it.
Sarah O.
Columbus, OH
#glam #blonde #makeup #glammakeup #snow #metallic #makeupaddict #motd #makeupoftheday #glow #winter #gems #finnishgirl #nyxcosmetics #cutcrease #golden #january #anastasiabeverlyhills #abh #fairy #nyxprofessionalmakeup #glitter #glittermakeup #coachella #february #2018 #love
Margie N.
Hackett , AR
I served this to my kids at Childcare and the asked for 2nds & 3rds! I will definitely be buying it again not only for them but my own kids again. I have told the parents about how much there kids loved it!
Kristen F.
Kix has been my favorite cereal since I can remember (and I'm almost 29!). When they introduced these, I knew I had to get them. These are even better than the original! Something about pouring these in a bowl with cold milk, yum! I can eat these straight from the box, I catch myself snacking on them throughout the day. Just the right amount of honey sweetness, light and airy puffs of deliciousness!
Shea P.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this cereal! I eat it all the time. I love to eat it for snacking. as well. It's tasty and sweet without being overly sweet. I bought this at my local grocery store and buy it all the time.
Samantha B.
Austin
These cereal is great! I love have it is slightly sweet and has a generous serving size. It's a lich better alternative than a lot of the overly sugary cereals that you can get. I eat this one often!
Bee K.
Kix is one of my go-to cereals. It's simple and contains just the right amount of sweetness. Kix isn't unhealthy and has the appeal to satisfy both kids and grown-ups. The Honey version of Kix carries more appeal by using a more natural sugar substitute. I can eat Kix with milk for breakfast or eat it by itself.
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Yummy! I love everything about! I love every flavor. I love to eat them without without milk anytime of the day for a meal, for a snack, something for the munchies. Best cereal ever made!
stephania c.
Dallas , TX
The mixture of honey is amazing. I grew up eating this cereal and didn’t really like the other brands theirs too sugary for my taste but these are perfect specially for your little one