BY KIX

Proving that less is more since 1937. Original Kix stays true to the 70-year-old recipe of wholesome grains like whole grain corn. Generations later, kids still love it and moms still approve.

• Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?5 Answers
  • Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? drea...4 Answers
  • What does it taste like??4 Answers
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
Kix is a go to for our house. I love a bowl in the morning. It’s a healthy cereal option and I love cereal, so when I can go for one that’s a little more heathy I definitely do. My kids love it without milk, as a snack at home or at school. This is always on our grocery list
Noemi R.
Love Kix....kid tested, mother approved! One of the cereals with the least amount of carbs.  Not sugary, but great crunch and flavor.  My pantry always has a box of Kix!
april s.
Logan, OH
This is a cereal I will always love. I ate kix for breakfast almost every morning as a kid and now my kids eat kix for breakfast too. I alway get good deals at walmart on kix. My kids beg for it whats not to love about that! I will buy kix for a very long time from now.
Alondra T.
Phoenix, AZ
These are sooo satisfying to eat!! I ate these as a child and eating them now makes me remember so many things. I am so glad that WIC offers this cereal. it is a healthy choice, and I love that hint of sweet it has. not too much and not too little. I buy this often
Saige A.
logan
Gross! It has absolutely no flavor. If you eat it with milk It Will get soggy really fast. The Texter is like eating baby food. I will never buy again. I would never recommend to anyone. This stuff is straight up nasty!
Kristina R.
Wakefield
Very good and fairly cheap. The serving size is a quarter cup more than normal cereals so you can have more food without going overboard in the calorie department. They have good flavor and are fortitfied with many vitamin and minerals that kids may be lacking.
Briee J.
Skiatook
When my son was wanted to say year old we started giving him cereal and this was one of the first cereals we gave him we still give it to him and he just turned 2 and we put it in his little snack container that he's got and he'll walk around all day eating
Marisa T.
Although most say it’s plain my daughter and I can’t get enough. Always keep a box or two at the house at all times. As a healthy snack or breakfast we can go through a box in the blink of an eye.
Larissa S.
Litchfield Pk
Its alright but after a while they start to taste bland and old. If they’re left out for a while then they all become very stale and horrible. I used to enjoy them but now they taste meh. I don’t eat often and wouldn’t recommend unless to children.
Kristy G.
Good simple clean classic cereal that is an easy go-to for my child. It's not the most flashy cereal but it is enjoyed and tasty all the same. We avoid overly sugary cereal, and kix is one of the cereal that has remained an easy go - to for our family.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Breanna N.
What does it taste like??
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Crystal F.
Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this when I was a kid between this and king vitamin.