BY KIX

Proving that less is more since 1937. Original Kix stays true to the 70-year-old recipe of wholesome grains like whole grain corn. Generations later, kids still love it and moms still approve.

• Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?5 Answers
  • Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? drea...4 Answers
  • What does it taste like??4 Answers
Kiara J.
Omaha, NE
When I'd go to my dad's house he would have these for my baby sisters and I would think they were nasty without even trying them. But now when I go to the store I'll but two boxes of them.
Jessica Z.
I still remember the days when Clifford the Big Red Dog would be on the box. This cereal is serious nostalgia for me. I would eat this cereal alone because it was just that good, although it is very sticky. The taste never really bothered me because of the slight sticky coating of sugar. It is also pretty good in milk but I prefer eating alone without it.
Lissette O.
Boise
I really loved this cereal back when I was very young. I just have alot of memories with this cereal. It's one of the best, since I get to decide how much sugar I get to add in my bowl.
Tabitha B.
Van Nuys , CA
Kix, a reminder of our childhood where you were only allowed to much sugar for breakfast. I find myself craving these from time to time and I have to say adding almond milk instead of regular is a game changer for this cereal. Would like to see some more variety with this line of cereal but I easily can say kix is a classic that still stands well.
Liana N.
Kekaha, HI
My children love ❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 💕 💞 💓 💗 KIX. They can eat it in the morning for breakfast, at noon for snack, and an evening snack. You can buy it in your local grocery store. It’s awesome when they are on sale.
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Marina L.
I think this cereal is great for children ! It is very low in sugar but still has a bit of sweetness to them. I personally wouldn't reach for them but they are a good option for kids.
All I got to say is no other cereal can beat this one xD I’ve loved them since I was really really young. They taste really good and healthy. Now when I go to stores and markets I don’t see them at all~ why?! I would buy them all the time if they were back on the markets. Please do me a solid and put them back on the markets! ❤️
Kalli M.
Kuna, ID
It tastes pretty bland. If you were to put some sugar in it, it would help. It is a healthier option though. Some days it tastes alright, but I like more sugary cereals myself.
Kezia E.
New Cumberland
Purchased at: Walmart
Kix Cereal is not the best in the world. It has sugar in it but it doesn’t have a lot. I wish it was more sugary. It is not that expensive which is why it still ends up in my house. I would not buy this.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Breanna N.
What does it taste like??
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Crystal F.
Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this when I was a kid between this and king vitamin.