BY KIX #17 in Cereal

Proving that less is more since 1937. Original Kix stays true to the 70-year-old recipe of wholesome grains like whole grain corn. Generations later, kids still love it and moms still approve.

• Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?5 Answers
  • What does it taste like??4 Answers
  • Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buyin...2 Answers
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
Lemme find out I can review KIX! OMG I seriously love Kix, it has been my go-to cereal since I was in elementary school (when they would give out good breakfast instead of what they call "breakfast for kids now") and I loved this one from the beginning. This cereal is for someone who doesn't mind the bland corn flavor that tastes a bit like sugar without added sugars! This is for picky eaters who don't like things too sweet or too plain! It has a good nutrition value and just everything from the texture to the corn like taste/texture is just the best! These are also great for babies who can't eat very solid foods.
Sylvia C.
I love this product, especially just eat them dry. And as the picture showed solid 'bubble' corn-like texture, yet you could taste some corn flavor; crunchy wise, of course, it's not like a nut or hard cracker, but it's more delicate and soft and chewy-ish; sweetness wise, it's mild; in short, it's great. In respect to health/nutrition, 45% of iron in 1 and 1/4 cup, what a great iron resources.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
As this is my only cereal that I've tried I really don't like the texture of it or flavor is not one of my favorites I mean it's looks healthy but just not one of my favorite kind of type of cereals and it comes in a great size box but it's not something that I would continue buying because if it's not something that I like I will not wanted to go to waste but it's an okay serial so far so that's all I'm the Box coloring or picture on it's not so great but it's okay
Brittany R.
Evansville
This has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. I have a box on my fridge right now. I don’t know why I like them so much; they are basically flavorless, but I do. They are especially good with a little bit of sweetener in the milk. I would recommend if you like the basic cereal that doesn’t have that overwhelming sugar taste to it. They are definitely a healthier road to take.
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
This isnt the best tasting cereal ever but it's not the worst. It's healthier than the sugar cereal on the market so thats a win for me. I prefer them just plain with no milk because they hold their flavor better in my opinion. I think we all ate this growing up and know the taste
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
I know that kix is a kid cereal but I still eat it even at 21 years old. The calorie count is low, it’s overall pretty healthy for you and I love the little bit of sweetness that the paths have. I’ll eat it with or without milk, sometimes as a snack. It’s definitely one of my go to cereals when I don’t feel like having something as boring as Cheerios.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
What's Kix? It's a old time favorite from a morning breakfast mixed in a bowl with milk to an afternoon snack eaten one-by-one like finger food. It's a versatile cereal that can make you buy another box after the first one is done. It has its own natural flavor and when add a little dab of sugar it taste like a totally different cereal. Definitely recommend for young kids. Toddlers learning to eat table food can benefit from its quick dissolving circular shape and it's sweet but healthy taste. Try kix and add a kix to your day.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Yaaaaass. Kix were my favorite cereal growing up and still to this day! I love just packing them in a ziplock bag and snacking on them throughout the day. They’re not sweet and they’re not bland like some other “healthy” cereals. They have the sweet version, which is like honey kix or something, but it’s just not my thang.

5/5!!!
abbs C.
Pine Bush, NY
My all time favorite cereal since I was a kid. It isn’t loaded full of sugars like other cereals but it tastes just as good. They can even be eaten as an alternative to chips if you’re trying to get on a healthier life style. The only thing is with little is I would keep an eye on them cause they’ll be losing these little cereal balls all around the house
Caitlen H.
West Warwick, RI
Literally kid tested and mother approved. I loved these growing up and now my son loves to eat Kix. They are the perfect breakfast when you need something quick or dry and on the go. Usually grab the biggest bow on the shelf because we go through these so quick. My husband also loves these, so we go through quite a bit in our house.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Breanna N.
What does it taste like??
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Crystal F.
Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this when I was a kid between this and king vitamin.

back