BY KIX #18 in Cereal

Proving that less is more since 1937. Original Kix stays true to the 70-year-old recipe of wholesome grains like whole grain corn. Generations later, kids still love it and moms still approve.

• Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?4 Answers
  • What does it taste like??3 Answers
  • Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this w...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brent M.
Fremont, MI
Some things shouldn’t be messed with. Like pockets or buttons. Kix is another one of these things. They are lightly sweetened, so it doesn’t feel like I’m eating a ball of cotton. There’s just enough sugar on them to satisfy my tastebuds, and I’m the kind of guy who when he eats a bowl of sugar, needs to add some sugar to it to sweeten it up a bit. This cereal is delicious and simple. It doesn’t need all that fancy, in your face coloring and flavoring. Sometimes simple IS better.
Vanessa D.
Los Banos
I have been eating Kix since I was a child. And I have always loved them. They are fun to chew on and they have a very light sweet taste. On occasion I will just put some in a little ziplock bag and snack on them instead of just eating them with milk in a bowl. This is also a cereal that I would give to my son when he was learning how to grab food by himself. He loved it too
Jessica Z.
I still remember the days when Clifford the Big Red Dog would be on the box. This cereal is serious nostalgia for me. I would eat this cereal alone because it was just that good, although it is very sticky. The taste never really bothered me because of the slight sticky coating of sugar. It is also pretty good in milk but I prefer eating alone without it.
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
What's Kix? It's a old time favorite from a morning breakfast mixed in a bowl with milk to an afternoon snack eaten one-by-one like finger food. It's a versatile cereal that can make you buy another box after the first one is done. It has its own natural flavor and when add a little dab of sugar it taste like a totally different cereal. Definitely recommend for young kids. Toddlers learning to eat table food can benefit from its quick dissolving circular shape and it's sweet but healthy taste. Try kix and add a kix to your day.
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Yaaaaass. Kix were my favorite cereal growing up and still to this day! I love just packing them in a ziplock bag and snacking on them throughout the day. They’re not sweet and they’re not bland like some other “healthy” cereals. They have the sweet version, which is like honey kix or something, but it’s just not my thang.

5/5!!!
Sierra M.
This is a great cereal if you want to buy your kids and family a low fat, good-tasting cereal. I find that even though it has no flavor, they still are just like .... GOOD! I have always loved kix and they’re definitely no where near as sugary as all these other cereals! Be smart & buy kix!
Dena r.
Clarksville
I mainly like to eat Kix dry. When they first marketed this brand they marketed it as something healthy but unlike the other “healthy” cereals this one has a sweetness to it. Just the right amount of sweet. I like this cereal and feel good about giving it to my grandson
ZENOBIA M.
North Las Vegas
Kix cereal is good. If you like plain healthy cereal with less sugar in it, this is the cereal for you! I always had to put ice cubes in this cereal because it would get soggy way too fast, but I love it still. I won’t buy it as often, but when I do I always enjoy it.
Eliza J.
Kix are a classic. They're light and sweet, with a touch of honey, or in the fruit variety. I used to have these occasionally as a kid, and have gotten back into buying them recently. They can be a little pricey but I wait for sales/coupons to make my purchase.
Briee J.
Skiatook
When my son was wanted to say year old we started giving him cereal and this was one of the first cereals we gave him we still give it to him and he just turned 2 and we put it in his little snack container that he's got and he'll walk around all day eating
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Breanna N.
What does it taste like??
Crystal F.
Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this when I was a kid between this and king vitamin.