BY KIX #20 in Cereal

Proving that less is more since 1937. Original Kix stays true to the 70-year-old recipe of wholesome grains like whole grain corn. Generations later, kids still love it and moms still approve.

• Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?4 Answers
  • What does it taste like??3 Answers
  • Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this w...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brent M.
Fremont, MI
Some things shouldn’t be messed with. Like pockets or buttons. Kix is another one of these things. They are lightly sweetened, so it doesn’t feel like I’m eating a ball of cotton. There’s just enough sugar on them to satisfy my tastebuds, and I’m the kind of guy who when he eats a bowl of sugar, needs to add some sugar to it to sweeten it up a bit. This cereal is delicious and simple. It doesn’t need all that fancy, in your face coloring and flavoring. Sometimes simple IS better.
Vanessa D.
Los Banos
I have been eating Kix since I was a child. And I have always loved them. They are fun to chew on and they have a very light sweet taste. On occasion I will just put some in a little ziplock bag and snack on them instead of just eating them with milk in a bowl. This is also a cereal that I would give to my son when he was learning how to grab food by himself. He loved it too
Jessica Z.
I still remember the days when Clifford the Big Red Dog would be on the box. This cereal is serious nostalgia for me. I would eat this cereal alone because it was just that good, although it is very sticky. The taste never really bothered me because of the slight sticky coating of sugar. It is also pretty good in milk but I prefer eating alone without it.
Valdosta, GA
What's Kix? It's a old time favorite from a morning breakfast mixed in a bowl with milk to an afternoon snack eaten one-by-one like finger food. It's a versatile cereal that can make you buy another box after the first one is done. It has its own natural flavor and when add a little dab of sugar it taste like a totally different cereal. Definitely recommend for young kids. Toddlers learning to eat table food can benefit from its quick dissolving circular shape and it's sweet but healthy taste. Try kix and add a kix to your day.
Shayna M.
I have been eating Kix since I was a small child. My mother had my brother and I on a very strict diet and only allowed us to eat things that weren’t full of “junk.” I still eat this cereal as a 34-year old because it is simple yet delicious. Has a great crunch and is lightly sweetened. I love to pack this into smaller bags to take with me as a snack. Definitely a healthier alternative to a bag of chips!
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Yaaaaass. Kix were my favorite cereal growing up and still to this day! I love just packing them in a ziplock bag and snacking on them throughout the day. They’re not sweet and they’re not bland like some other “healthy” cereals. They have the sweet version, which is like honey kix or something, but it’s just not my thang.

Tara H.
I eat this cereal pretty much every morning! I love that the serving size is 1 1/4 cups, so it’s actually a really filling breakfast. I love how the cereal is slightly sweet but a little bit savory at the same time. I always add in banana slices for extra flavor, but the cereal is great on its own as well. I’m a cereal lover and it’s always hard to find one that tastes good but is still healthy. These fit the bill. My whole family loves them as well. I always buy the family size box at Walmart and it is significantly cheaper there than anywhere else I’ve seen. I will repurchase these again and again!
Sierra M.
This is a great cereal if you want to buy your kids and family a low fat, good-tasting cereal. I find that even though it has no flavor, they still are just like .... GOOD! I have always loved kix and they’re definitely no where near as sugary as all these other cereals! Be smart & buy kix!
Eric V.
It's almost as if they taste like nothing yet they do taste like something. And that something is great. I made my girlfriend eat these and she wasn't too into them but as she kept picking up that spoon and putting more KIX into her mouth she began to enjoy them just as much. I don't know what it is about these. They're just right.
april s.
Logan, OH
This is a cereal I will always love. I ate kix for breakfast almost every morning as a kid and now my kids eat kix for breakfast too. I alway get good deals at walmart on kix. My kids beg for it whats not to love about that! I will buy kix for a very long time from now.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Breanna N.
What does it taste like??
Crystal F.
Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this when I was a kid between this and king vitamin.