BY KIX

Proving that less is more since 1937. Original Kix stays true to the 70-year-old recipe of wholesome grains like whole grain corn. Generations later, kids still love it and moms still approve.

• Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?5 Answers
  • Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? drea...4 Answers
  • What does it taste like??4 Answers
Kassie L.
Gunter, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I originally purchased Kix for a snack for my son’s class when they were learning about the letter K. My son came home and told me the cereal we took was so good and all of his friends liked it. He asked me if I would get some for home, so we did. It’s eaten several times a week, with or without milk. I like that it isn’t full of sugar and that it’s a good size making it easier to eat out of a baggie on the go.
Ailya H.
I've loved this cereal since I was a kid. It's one of the few cereal options that isn't loaded with sugar, it retains a lot of nutritional value. It's crunchy, has a good flavor, and works well with almond and soy milk. I've been buying this for years and see no reason to stop.
Crystal R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love to give these to my child. My child loves dry cereal so I put some in a ziplock and he can snack on them. Really easy to eat with his fingers and just the right size. I like to mix them with the honey flavor ones too.
Ashley R.
Phoenix, AZ
Lemme find out I can review KIX! OMG I seriously love Kix, it has been my go-to cereal since I was in elementary school (when they would give out good breakfast instead of what they call "breakfast for kids now") and I loved this one from the beginning. This cereal is for someone who doesn't mind the bland corn flavor that tastes a bit like sugar without added sugars! This is for picky eaters who don't like things too sweet or too plain! It has a good nutrition value and just everything from the texture to the corn like taste/texture is just the best! These are also great for babies who can't eat very solid foods.
Korina O.
Storm Lake, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like plane cereal that doesn’t taste like cardboard, this is it. Kix has a really good taste and a hint of sweetness to it. I really enjoy it with and without milk, I always like to have this cereal at home.
ANNABELLE W.
Englewood
I prefer cereal with less sugar and therefore, I do not purchase the added sugar types.  I find the cereals with artificial fruits in them to be not very good.  I do like the varieties with nuts however.
MakeupbyHeather  .
pontiac
Purchased at: Walgreens
Such a delicious healthy cereal! One of my favorites I could eat Kix everyday and never get sick of them. They are so tasty I can’t get enough of them. I always make sure to have a box of kix in the house.
Rainey P.
Ann Arbor, MI
They're best when you first put them in the bowl and are crunchy- I think they loose some of their nice qualities after. More appealing than basic corn flakes but a similar vibe. Light sweetness to them.
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
As this is my only cereal that I've tried I really don't like the texture of it or flavor is not one of my favorites I mean it's looks healthy but just not one of my favorite kind of type of cereals and it comes in a great size box but it's not something that I would continue buying because if it's not something that I like I will not wanted to go to waste but it's an okay serial so far so that's all I'm the Box coloring or picture on it's not so great but it's okay
Shannon A.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My toddler absolutely loves these dry, but won't eat them with milk. Her complaint is they get too squishy in milk. I would have to agree they get soggy fairly quickly in milk but they're an excellent dry cereal.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Breanna N.
What does it taste like??
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Crystal F.
Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this when I was a kid between this and king vitamin.