BY KIX #21 in Cereal

Proving that less is more since 1937. Original Kix stays true to the 70-year-old recipe of wholesome grains like whole grain corn. Generations later, kids still love it and moms still approve.

• Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?4 Answers
  • What does it taste like??3 Answers
  • Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this w...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kimberly S.
Temple, TX
As this is my only cereal that I've tried I really don't like the texture of it or flavor is not one of my favorites I mean it's looks healthy but just not one of my favorite kind of type of cereals and it comes in a great size box but it's not something that I would continue buying because if it's not something that I like I will not wanted to go to waste but it's an okay serial so far so that's all I'm the Box coloring or picture on it's not so great but it's okay
Brent M.
Fremont, MI
Some things shouldn’t be messed with. Like pockets or buttons. Kix is another one of these things. They are lightly sweetened, so it doesn’t feel like I’m eating a ball of cotton. There’s just enough sugar on them to satisfy my tastebuds, and I’m the kind of guy who when he eats a bowl of sugar, needs to add some sugar to it to sweeten it up a bit. This cereal is delicious and simple. It doesn’t need all that fancy, in your face coloring and flavoring. Sometimes simple IS better.
Brittany R.
Evansville
This has been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. I have a box on my fridge right now. I don’t know why I like them so much; they are basically flavorless, but I do. They are especially good with a little bit of sweetener in the milk. I would recommend if you like the basic cereal that doesn’t have that overwhelming sugar taste to it. They are definitely a healthier road to take.
Vanessa D.
Los Banos
I have been eating Kix since I was a child. And I have always loved them. They are fun to chew on and they have a very light sweet taste. On occasion I will just put some in a little ziplock bag and snack on them instead of just eating them with milk in a bowl. This is also a cereal that I would give to my son when he was learning how to grab food by himself. He loved it too
Jessica Z.
I still remember the days when Clifford the Big Red Dog would be on the box. This cereal is serious nostalgia for me. I would eat this cereal alone because it was just that good, although it is very sticky. The taste never really bothered me because of the slight sticky coating of sugar. It is also pretty good in milk but I prefer eating alone without it.
Tamar L.
Philadelphia , PA
I know that kix is a kid cereal but I still eat it even at 21 years old. The calorie count is low, it’s overall pretty healthy for you and I love the little bit of sweetness that the paths have. I’ll eat it with or without milk, sometimes as a snack. It’s definitely one of my go to cereals when I don’t feel like having something as boring as Cheerios.
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
What's Kix? It's a old time favorite from a morning breakfast mixed in a bowl with milk to an afternoon snack eaten one-by-one like finger food. It's a versatile cereal that can make you buy another box after the first one is done. It has its own natural flavor and when add a little dab of sugar it taste like a totally different cereal. Definitely recommend for young kids. Toddlers learning to eat table food can benefit from its quick dissolving circular shape and it's sweet but healthy taste. Try kix and add a kix to your day.
Shayna M.
Viera
I have been eating Kix since I was a small child. My mother had my brother and I on a very strict diet and only allowed us to eat things that weren’t full of “junk.” I still eat this cereal as a 34-year old because it is simple yet delicious. Has a great crunch and is lightly sweetened. I love to pack this into smaller bags to take with me as a snack. Definitely a healthier alternative to a bag of chips!
Sophia T.
New Orleans , LA
Yaaaaass. Kix were my favorite cereal growing up and still to this day! I love just packing them in a ziplock bag and snacking on them throughout the day. They’re not sweet and they’re not bland like some other “healthy” cereals. They have the sweet version, which is like honey kix or something, but it’s just not my thang.

5/5!!!
Louie A.
Pullman
I used to hate these as a kid. Like really bad. I bought these as a "nostalgic" moment and decided to give them a try. I don't know what I complained as a kid because these were really good. They taste like a vanilla wafer. definitely would recommend or if you them before like I did, give the a second chance.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
Do you prefer original Kix, Honey Kix, or Berry Berry Kix?
Allie V.
Raleigh, NC
Does anyone remember Kix-Berry? Am I making this up? dreaming it? I thought I remembered it as a child in a purple box?
Mary O.
Haven't seen these in a long time. Do they still sell them?
Breanna N.
What does it taste like??
Crystal F.
Anybody else eat this growing up? I remember my mom buying this when I was a kid between this and king vitamin.