Kix Berry Berry Cereal uploaded by Jacqueline M.Kix Berry Berry Cereal uploaded by Isabel M.Kix Berry Berry Cereal uploaded by Vanessa V.

BY KIX

Berry Berry Kix contains the wholesome goodness of Original Kix with a touch of berry flavor.

Hannah J.
Morganton
My husband’s main food group is a bowl of cereal, so we go through this at a much higher rate than your average family. I would recommend as a tasty cereal and will definitely be buying again before the end of the week. This is his favorite.
Samantha T.
Spotsylvania
Just recently tried and I've got to say it's good. Not to sweet, and not to over powering with the fruity flavor. My bf was sceptical about getting but once he tried it he was hooked. I'd say that's a winner since he's a picky eater.
Really good and it taste wonderful I love it and I will always end up getting it also I love how it is healthy for you which that is truly awesome and makes you want to buy it again I love it and will always recommend
Colleen B.
Omg. This is one of my favorite cereals ever!! And it’s always so hard for me to find! I’ve only ever seen it at a few Walmarts in the last couple of years. Any time I see a box, I snag it up. It’s soooo good and just the lightest taste of berry. It’s easy to eat in the morning if you have stomach sensitivity issues. Which is a huge selling point for me!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Berry berry Kix is the definition of my entire childhood. And my teenage years. And my twenties. I do miss that the berries used to be shaped like berries and now they are just circles, but I'm sure it's easier to produce cereal that's all the same shape and size. These are deliciously sweet and you don't feel too guilty eating them because let's face it you're eating berries!
Laura S.
Cambridge, MA
This cereal was one of my favorite growing up. You had the nice base of regular Kix with those delicious berry pieces thrown in. I eat this from time to time as an adult. It’s great in a bowl with some milk!
Ashleigh M.
The BEST cereal. I remember eating them as a kid and couldn’t find them for the longest time. One day I spotted them at Target and HAD to buy them. I love that they aren’t a sugar bomb like other cereals are. And the berry flavor is unbeatable. I love that I can share these with my kids now.
Stephanie C.
Phoenix, AZ
My fave kix flavor is this one. I love berry flavors and when I want a light flavored breakfast thats still pretty quick but not too sweet, this is what I go for.
Allie O.
Now as a mom, I know that there are tons of cereal jam packed with sugar!! So when my son has to go to preschool, this is the cereal I give him, because it isn’t too sweet and has just the right amount of sweetness for him and it doesn’t have him bouncing off the walls at school lol
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
Takes me back to my childhood. I love these dry as a snack and even sprinkled in yogurt. This is my first time in a while that I have bought them. They are low in sugar compared to other "fruity" cereals. I may wait to buy them and use it more as a "treat".
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Omg looks soo good! Did you guys love it or what?!
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
DOES THIS PRODUCT COME IN ANY OTHER FLAVORS?