Kix Berry Berry Cereal uploaded by Isabel M.Kix Berry Berry Cereal uploaded by Vanessa V.

BY KIX #38 in Cereal

Berry Berry Kix contains the wholesome goodness of Original Kix with a touch of berry flavor.

Ashleigh M.
The BEST cereal. I remember eating them as a kid and couldn’t find them for the longest time. One day I spotted them at Target and HAD to buy them. I love that they aren’t a sugar bomb like other cereals are. And the berry flavor is unbeatable. I love that I can share these with my kids now.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I have kids and they seem to really love the cereal. The pros are it’s easy to get them to eat it in the morning and the cons are it’s very high in sugar definitely not an every day cereal but would for sure recommend to children
Keri G.
Ringgold, GA
My two year old absolutely loved this cereal! He asks for the purple box everytime we go to the store. He'll sit and eat it as a snack while he watches TV. Definitely love this cereal! Kix Berry Berry Cereal
Meghan P.
Indianapolis
My daughter and i love these! They are so healthy compared to other breakfasts and my daughter loves to snack on them throughout the day too. I always keep a little baggie if these in my purse! Great to have on you!
Ally V.
Kix Berries reminds me of eating breakfast as a kid. Less healthy than the original, but taste is natural and better than any other fruity cereal on the market. Sometimes hard to find at my local grocery but I always buy it when in stock.
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Yummy! I love everything about! I love every flavor. I love to eat them without without milk anytime of the day for a meal, for a snack, something for the munchies. Best cereal ever made!
Colleen B.
Omg. This is one of my favorite cereals ever!! And it’s always so hard for me to find! I’ve only ever seen it at a few Walmarts in the last couple of years. Any time I see a box, I snag it up. It’s soooo good and just the lightest taste of berry. It’s easy to eat in the morning if you have stomach sensitivity issues. Which is a huge selling point for me!
Really good and it taste wonderful I love it and I will always end up getting it also I love how it is healthy for you which that is truly awesome and makes you want to buy it again I love it and will always recommend
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
This is one of the first cereals that my daughter would try and loved. She eats the "berries" and leaves the plain Kix for me, which is okay. Sometimes this is a dry snack we share, or add a little milk and sliced fresh fruit for a healthy dessert. Thankfully my daughter is too young to be aware of cake, brownies, etc for dessert yet!
Ashley M.
syracuse
This taste very good I absolutely love the serial you do every morning and if you like something that’s not very high calories here but still has flavor this is a great cereal to have I highly recommend it
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
DOES THIS PRODUCT COME IN ANY OTHER FLAVORS?
Alexis P.
Riverside, RI
Omg looks soo good! Did you guys love it or what?!