Kix Berry Berry Cereal uploaded by Isabel M.Kix Berry Berry Cereal uploaded by Vanessa V.

BY KIX #7 in Cereal

Berry Berry Kix contains the wholesome goodness of Original Kix with a touch of berry flavor.

Felicia D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Bought this once to see if it tasted how I remembered. It was sweet, I prefer a different flavor better. I got this at Walmart which I hate shopping there but I couldn’t find it at another store. I wish it was shaped like berries instead of balls.
Ally V.
Kix Berries reminds me of eating breakfast as a kid. Less healthy than the original, but taste is natural and better than any other fruity cereal on the market. Sometimes hard to find at my local grocery but I always buy it when in stock.
Christian H.
Fenton
I love mix berry cereal, it literally one of my favorites. I used to eat it when I was younger and I still love it in my 30s. It sweet but just slightly which I love. I’ll even eat it as a snack at night while relaxing watching tv.
Colleen B.
Omg. This is one of my favorite cereals ever!! And it’s always so hard for me to find! I’ve only ever seen it at a few Walmarts in the last couple of years. Any time I see a box, I snag it up. It’s soooo good and just the lightest taste of berry. It’s easy to eat in the morning if you have stomach sensitivity issues. Which is a huge selling point for me!
Ashley G.
Flat Lick, KY
This is one of the first cereals that my daughter would try and loved. She eats the "berries" and leaves the plain Kix for me, which is okay. Sometimes this is a dry snack we share, or add a little milk and sliced fresh fruit for a healthy dessert. Thankfully my daughter is too young to be aware of cake, brownies, etc for dessert yet!
Rebecca M.
These were very hard to come by for the longest time.  What I love about these is, they are sweet without compromising the Kix brand of "natural" sweetness. They don't have a lot of extra sugar in it to make it sweet.  I would not only buy it again, I used to have my mother send it to me when I lived overseas and was pregnant because they didn't have it over there.
Brittney R.
Essex, MD
This was my FAVORITE cereal as a kid and I was so happy that they came back! I can remember crying when the box was empty and now my son loves them too! We mix them in a large container with a box of the originals to make sure my son isn't eating too much sugary cereal. They still taste great either way
Kellie P.
I personally love berry flavored mix and love that they are purple and pink! This cereal almost taste like a dessert because of the sweet berry flavor! Best part is it turns your milk pink!
Klor M.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet and crunchy, my kids love it! They even eat it without milk as a snack. I'll mix it with the original honey kix and another cereal to create a cereal snack mix. Quick and easy for an on the go lifestyle. Pack in a ziplock bag and stats fresh throughout the day in a lunch bag or school bag
Chelsea D.
North Jay
All my kids and husband's favorite cereal all around they eat it even dry great snack breakfast anytime of day a healthy sweet treat as well my two year old is constantly going for them
Aisosa O.
Hyde Park, MA
DOES THIS PRODUCT COME IN ANY OTHER FLAVORS?