BY KIWI

This Suede Cleaner Effectively Removes Dust And Dirt From All Types Of Suede And Nubuck Shoes, Boots, Coats, Jackets, Bags, Etc. Additionally, This Special Formula Conditions And Softens Suede And Nubuck To Restore Its Natural Surface Texture. For Use On All Types And Colors Of Suede And Nubuck Leather Items. see more...

• I have a pair of low top UGGS that I would like to clean....1 Answers
Charlotte H.
I used this product to clean my uggs when there was a dirt stain on them and it did the job! I would just recommend being carful with the bristles on the top of the cleaner because they can be a little harsh to the suede material.
Sequoia U.
Los Osos, CA
This product has a very strong smell to it and it lingers for a while. I fell like it kind of just moves the fabric around on what you are trying to clean and it does not really get anything out.
Kelly W.
Edinburg, IL
I don't feel this cleaner works very well, and it has a very strong chemical smell to it, which never really seems to leave.
Jane B.
I have a pair of low top UGGS that I would like to clean. Would this be a good pick for that?

Walmart