Kiwi Protect-All uploaded by Jennifer F.

BY KIWI

For Use on All Types & Colors of Leather Items & Fabric Footwear Creates an Invisible Shield. Helps Prevent Water & Dirt From Penetrating Leather, Suede, Nubuck, Fabric & Textible Footwear. Allows the Article to Breathe. Great for Shoes, Boots, Athletic Footwear & Other Leather Articles Such as Jackets, Coats, Bags, Hats & Backpacks. see more...

Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Keeps my shoes and feet from snow and rain. Dry and warm and my shoes still look like new. I recommend KIWI to anyone who wants to protect their shoes from snow and rain. I would buy this brad leather spray again.
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Purchased at: Target
I use this stuff to waterproof all my shoes that aren’t water proof! It works on suede, leather, pretty much everything. It’s a spray, which also makes application a breeze. Highly recommend!
Catherine M.
Rockford , IL
This stuff is great. I use it on my leather jackets, especially on my (suede & leather) boots. It gives a protective coating, sealing the leather from stains (some) and water spots. I always have a spare can in the closet to spray on recommended items that might be exposed to water, stains, etc. I've used it on camping gear, traveling bags. Great to have it handy.
Lila T.
Newton, ks
Wonderful product with a very pungent smell. Will not make your clothing smell, but will make your eyes water when applied. Works on all types of leather and textiles. Protects your shoes from water and salt during the winter months.
Ashley M.
Liberty , KY
I bought this product to try it out on my girls cheerleading shoes. I followed the directions as said. It did not protect my girls shoes at all. They were stained up and soaking wet from the dew and grass.
Sarah S.
With as much money as we spend on shoes, it only makes sense to protect them. I always use this on my suede boots and shoes and it helps to protect them from bad weather and rain. So glad I got this! I will definitely get it again
Shen D.
Surprise , AZ
Works great for shoes, purses and jackets that are made from natural materials. Love this stuff and have gone through several bottles.
amanda b.
I reapply this to my shoes every fall/winter before the snow hits. nobody likes those water marks on their shoes.
Stephanie C.
Cleveland, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is a great protector I used to use it in all of my upholstered furniture.

Walmart