Kiwi Parade Gloss uploaded by Kariny R.

BY KIWI

Premium Shoe Polish Black Specially Formulated with Silicone. Gives Shoes a Brilliant, Durable Shine. Superior Multi-Wax Blend. Contains Premium Waxes & More Carnauba Wax Than Regular Polishes. Results in a Brighter Longer Lasting Shine. Water Repellant A Family Company Since 1886 800-558-5252. see more...

aldo w.
My dad was in the military he uses this to polish his black shoes and of course when I was in school elementary, high school and college I always have to polish my shoes or else I will get a memo.
Michelle A.
Pataskala, OH
My son is a firefighter and uses Kiwi Parade Gloss to keep his duty boots polished. It beautifully corrects the imperfections from normal wear and tear.
Laura M.
Winter Spgs, FL
Leaves shoes looking shiny and brand new. Easy to use. I used this all through high school to keep my JROTC shoes up to par.
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
Use this to polish my husbands shoes and it is a prodct i couldn't live without as scruffed as his get
Inez M.
I love newly polished shoes. I think it is a hold over when I was a little girl and thought that polishing my daddy's shoes was the biggest treat. Now I polish mine and use Kiwi Shoe Polish. It gives a great cover and shines up well. New shoes.
Ruby P.
Lindsay, Ontario
My children are in the Army Cadets and this polish brings their parade boots out to a mirror shine. They recommend it to other Cadets when asked how they got their boots so shiny. Love this product!
Barbie S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love using this product. It can take and old, worn out pair of foot wear and make them look brand new again. Love it.