Top Questions See all 12 Q&A
- "I've never heard of Kiwi Magazines before but, from what I've read in the reviews it's a very good health and environment Magazine" in 2 reviews
- "I would recommend it to anyone trying live "greener and healthier life"." in 1 review
* Eco-crafts: There are three crafts that can be made with mostly green or recycles materials. There are "flying bluebirds," a "heart necklace," and "spring blooms." Each of these crafts would be perfect to enjoy with your 5-8 yr. old.
* An article on how KJ Dell'Antonia became a "compost convert." She has four children and "writes about her family's attempts to live a greener and healthier life" in this magazine.
* There is an article on "The Midwife Effect." We learn about one woman's experiences with a midwife and also several things about midwifery that you may have been curious about.
* Three slow cooker recipes, "Vegetable Patch Lasagna," "Nutty Apple-Raisin Bread Pudding," and "Mango-Chicken Chili." Each recipe has prep time, cook time, ingredients, tells you how to prepare it, lists the number of servings, and nutritional information.