BY KIWI MAGAZINE

• Did you know that KIWI is helping you grow your family a ...3 Answers
  • Did you know that KIWI Magazine has many healthy applicat...1 Answers
  • Are you aware of the fact that KIWI has a wonderful place...3 Answers
Kiwi Magazine
  • "I've never heard of Kiwi Magazines before but, from what I've read in the reviews it's a very good health and environment Magazine" in 2 reviews
  • "I would recommend it to anyone trying live "greener and healthier life"." in 1 review
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
Kiwi has articles that are of interest to a wide audience, similar to "Parents" or "Parenting." The issue I recently received, the February/March 2011 has a wide variety of short, but interesting articles (nothing more than a few pages). If you like lengthier ones, you may wish to pass up this magazine, but if you are pressed for time and like short, concise, but informative articles you'll love the format. FYI, the layout is colorful, uncluttered, and very appealing. Here are a few examples of what is in the current issue:

* Eco-crafts: There are three crafts that can be made with mostly green or recycles materials. There are "flying bluebirds," a "heart necklace," and "spring blooms." Each of these crafts would be perfect to enjoy with your 5-8 yr. old.

* An article on how KJ Dell'Antonia became a "compost convert." She has four children and "writes about her family's attempts to live a greener and healthier life" in this magazine.

* There is an article on "The Midwife Effect." We learn about one woman's experiences with a midwife and also several things about midwifery that you may have been curious about.

* Three slow cooker recipes, "Vegetable Patch Lasagna," "Nutty Apple-Raisin Bread Pudding," and "Mango-Chicken Chili." Each recipe has prep time, cook time, ingredients, tells you how to prepare it, lists the number of servings, and nutritional information.
Heather L.
I love Kiwi Magazine because it features eco-friendly and family-friendly tips, stories, and recipes. Also, they often feature recipes that are vegan, allergy friendly, or gluten free. The only reason I gave Kiwi a "B" instead of "A" is because it seems like they cater to unique lifestyles but ignore more common practices, especially Christianity. For example, for the December issue the cover story was on Wiccan holiday traditions, but there wasn't a single mention of Christmas in the entire issue. I'm all for highlighting unique points of view, but don't like that Kiwi sometimes leaves out holidays or traditions that are Christian. It's almost like they feel that being eco-friendly and Christian are mutually exclusive. I will continue to read Kiwi though, for the awesome recipes and lifestyle tips.
Talladega, AL
If you want to learn a lot about rasing a happy healthy family and keep it good of the eco system. This magazine is so filled with everything from preparing foods for the whole family to raising your own food and knowing how to prepare and preserve. Keeping our Eco system good seems to be a big thing now and everyone wants to be involved. Loads of information in this magazine.
Meredith S.
Good magazine. It contains a lot of advertisements. This is a magazine for anyone who is looking to live a natural, organic life. I did have trouble subscribing to it...it took almost 6 months to get my first magazine. The customer service was great and fixed the problem.
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
Kiwi Magazine is for conscious earth friendly shoppers that enjoy keeping up with current events, news, products and reviews to keep us information.
Jessica Y.
Hutchinson, KS
I really enjoy this magazine. I got it free through recycle bank. I love the recipes and advice. It is great for anyone wanting to live naturally :)
Heidi B.
Bookworm Expert Level 5
This is one of my favorite magazines that both me and my children love. They share about so many great products that are healthful for your family.
Jessica P.
New Bedford, MA
I got this magazine in the mail a week ago and i love it! very good information if you're trying to help treat yourself and the earth better.
Monica H.
Winsted, MN
I really learned a lot from this magazine considering I am starting to really focus on the organics and natural foods for my family!
Minerva S.
I haven't really subscribed to this. However, I think I am going to shop for my daughter in law from this! Perfect for her!
Talladega, AL
Did you know that KIWI is helping you grow your family a healthier and natural way?
Talladega, AL
Are you aware of the fact that KIWI has a wonderful place to shop?
Talladega, AL
Did you know that KIWI Magazine has many healthy applications and recipes?
Talladega, AL
Do you know what KiWi Magazine is all about?