Kiwi Crate

Science, art and more for ages 5-8.

Kiwi Crate offers exploration and experimentation through hands-on STEAM & STEM projects. Delivered monthly starting at $16.95.

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Is Kiwico the same ?
Is it worth the money ?
Start your review of Kiwi Crate!
How would you rate this product?
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Kiwi Crate uploaded by Chassidy L.
Great boxes! With awesome fun filled projects in every box. Most are pretty simple, sometimes they need a parents help. Comes with a book with instructions and activities and a list of other fun projects to do!
Kristy C.
Beach Lake, PA
Kiwi Crate uploaded by Kristy C.
Kiwi Crate My daughter loves looking forward to her Kiwi Crate every month & discovering fun new activities & experiments! This subscription box has everything! Ever month Each box is a different theme, & comes with 3 projects that highlight the independence of your child, with a little help from you! It’s a great STEAM Learning & bonding experience! ❤️
Alissa  J.
Medford, OR
Kiwi Crate uploaded by Alissa  J.
We love kiwi Co for our 3 year old. She looks forward to seeing each months theme. She loves to have a fun project to do with mom and dad after dinner or on lazy rainy days. The projects are always fun, educational and good quality. She plays with each project for along time and finds places to put them in her room. She gets creative and uses her projects along with her other toys.
Sabrina  W.
Orange, CA
Kiwi Crate uploaded by Sabrina  W.
We love our kiwi crate subscription! So far we've gotten three boxes and depending on the theme my son likes some more than others. He is age three and is loving the doctor's box, I'm excited to do the neighborhood box with him this weekend! I think it's worth it to have something fun to do on the weekends like this once a month.
Alexis B.
Lawton, OK
Kiwi Crate uploaded by Alexis B.
We love our kiwi crates for my almost three year love. She loves “new toy day.” Some of the toys are still her favorites many months later.
Allison V.
Coral Springs, FL
Kiwi Crate uploaded by Allison V.
Love this activity box! My son looks forward to receiving this every month and at only 2.5 lights up when he sees his “yellow box” come in the mail (we get the Koala crate). We have worked on everything from colors and alphabet to animals and caregiving (dr crate). Most of the boxes we have been able to save and redo the activities or use parts of them for new activities to do so the items do not go to waste!
Cori A.
Fort Worth, TX
My son has really enjoyed the projects we've gotten to explore with kiwi crate. I feel like their shipments are very age appropriate and do a great job of balancing a child's interest in being involved with the process with an adult's need to supervise. My child has gotten to explore properties of physics and chemistry along with meeting his desire to create on a regular basis. My only wish for these products is that they were a little sturdier for my oh-so-bright but very rough-and-tumble little guy.
Jessie  L.
Maryville, TN
Kiwi Crate uploaded by Jessie  L.
My 8 month old daughter is 3 boxes into her Panda Crate subscription, and we are both loving it! Pandas are my favorite animal, so this crate was a no brainer for us, plus the toys are adorable, high quality, and great for skill development! Babies change and learn new skills so quickly, so it's great to get a new box of toys every other month that are new for her, fun, and just challenging enough to keep her engaged in learning. I looked into other toy subscriptions on the market, but they were so expensive! With Panda Crate, I definitely think we are getting a bargain at half the price of the competitor's for toys that cover the same skills.
Kyle C.
San Francisco, CA
Kiwi Crate uploaded by Kyle C.
Some of these boxes are great in teaching engineering principles but others are just simple garbage considering the price of these kits. Unfortunately cannot chose which boxes only can order kits
Holly O.
Goleta, CA
Kiwi Crate uploaded by Holly O.
We love these for our daughter and the materials for crafts are very high quality. I have to share how hilarious this oopsy we received was though....could they have just sent green fabric instead of pink? I’m embarrassed to leave this guy out when guests are here. Hint: it’s supposed to be a snake.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Holly O.
Goleta, CA
il y a un an
Which kiwi crate is your favoriteKiwi Crate ? Ours has been the KoalaKiwi Crate crate for our daughter but she’s growing out of it.
Lora M. il y a 8 mois
Koala is so fun! The solar system mobile kiwi crate and the art one with the taped off canvas where you make blocks of color were both extremely fun. I recommend the hedgehog pompom maker too!
Melissa L.
Ottawa
il y a 4 ans
I have a 3 year old that is fascinated by machinery, how things work, etc. Thinking about getting him a subscription to Kiwi Crate or something similar. Anybody have any suggestions or comments with their experience? Thank you!
Robyn B. il y a 3 ans
I've had issues with receiving the boxes, but they are quick to resolve any issues. They are cool little boxes.