BY KIWI CRATE #15 in Subscription Boxes

Science, art and more for ages 5-8.

Kiwi Crate offers exploration and experimentation through hands-on STEAM & STEM projects. Delivered monthly starting at $16.95.

• My son is 5 and very interested in building and other STEM based ...10 Answers
  • What is the best age group for this crate? I don't know if my lit...8 Answers
  • Have never heard of this, looks awesome! My kids are 14 and 15, h...2 Answers
Super M.
We were very happy with the first crate, arrived the first week of  the month and was awesome.  Down hill after that.  February crate (duplicate to January's crate), shipped from California on March 1st has not arrived in Utah as of March 10th.
Tyra H.
Kiwi Crate is a great idea to provide creative project ideas for kids.  While I thought the ideas were great, my 8 year old son found them to be hit or miss.  He refused to do anything that smacked of a "girl activity" (I don't know where he gets that!).  We eventually had to stop because we were wasting a number of boxes he wouldn't do.
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I bought this children's subscription service for my boss' kids and they really loved it.  They would look forward to it coming every month and ll the crafts would keep them busy for hours.  More importantly my boss loved that the were pretty simple crafts with not much adult supervision needed or too much clean-up afterward.
Lauren M.
Columbus
These activities are fun to watch (and help) the kids do, but they result in having a bunch of junk you feel bad throwing away. I liked that you could pause your subscription, because we have "part-time" kids, so it took us a while to get to our second box. Stepdaughter was asking when her next crate would come.
Brooke R.
Kiwi crate is amazing! The quality of this subscription kit is impressive. Each kit comes with three, high quality, educational projects. My daughter loves doing the projects that come in this kit. In my opinion, this kit is well worth the money and would be a great gift for grandparents to give for the holidays.
Alicia Y.
Hammond, LA
I got the Kiwi Crate for my daughter and she loved it.  She found it easy to put together as well.  The instructions were very simple to follow even for a small child.  I think any mother would love to give this to their child, it would definitely enhance their learning skills.
Carly E.
Greenfield, IN
Kids enjoyed getting a box in the mail and not knowing what was inside.  I think the biggest con was their price point. It isn't affordable and it was the first to go when we needed to cut budgets.  I could find similar things at our local store.   We will not be buying again.
Kerry D.
We had kiwi crate for my son for awhile. He lived getting something just for him in the mail each month. Each box comes with a few activities so it was nice being able to do one as soon as the box came and save the others for rainy days. He was always very interested in the projects.
Amanda P.
This is a great concept and I tried one box. For what it is, it is expensive in my opinion. My kids enjoyed it, but without a coupon I wouldnt buy it again. I can get similar things for cheaper at the store. It was convenient and might work for someone with less time.
Ashley W.
I ordered this for my niece for her 13th birthday. It was my first time ordering and I wasn't super impressed with the boxes she got but I think she liked them at least one of them. I know they got to make soap one month and her and my sister thought that was fun.
Jade C.
UNION, WV
My son is 5 and very interested in building and other STEM based play. is he too young for this?
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
What is the best age group for this crate? I don't know if my little guy has a long enough attention span for this.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
Where can you get this? This is seriously so cute. I love anything crafty and halloween.
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
I have a son thats four... i k ow this may sound silly bc it says for ages five to 8 but hes a pretty smart kid and was looking for something that we can do together on my days off. He loves to do arts n crafts when hes not outside. Would this be suitable for a 4 year old?
Leslie M.
Looks cool. At what age is it recommended?