Science, art and more for ages 5-8.

Kiwi Crate offers exploration and experimentation through hands-on STEAM & STEM projects. Delivered monthly starting at $16.95.

Is this a good subscription for my eight-year-old daughter or my fourteen-year-old son? And you guys have any referrals discount promo codes or free gifts with first sign up?
What age is the tinker crate phantom projector made for
Is this something you could reuse for a second child? Or are most things to be assembled just once?
Start your review of Kiwi Crate!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoBuhl, ID
Kiwi Crate uploaded by Jessie M.
Would love to be able to get these all the time!!! Keeps kids busy for decent amount of time! Have tried science boxes previously and love these! Look forward to trying tinker crate!
4 years agoZimmerman , MN
Kiwi Crate is a great program. Once a month you get a box of activities to do with your child. They send very high quality products, and the activities are very clever and creative.
3 years agoCanton, GA
This is a really cool subscription box. It teaches kids so many cool different projects. It gives them also something to do when they are bored. Would recommend it for the kiddos.
3 years ago
Great way to keep the kiddos occupied! Not to mention, the excitement at the door, once they see the package has been delivered! Everything is user friendly and age appropriate.
3 years ago
My kids love this subscription and everything that comes with it! I've found it extremely beneficial and also exciting for them to get something in the mail every single month.
3 years ago
My little one enjoys getting something in the mail every month and the crates gets her excited to learn. It's a fun way to bond with her. Worth purchasing for the littles.
3 years agoOxford, MS
I ordered this type for about a year until my son got so busy with sports and after school activities. They had some awesome projects, he loved every single one. Once my youngest is at the right age I will be ordering him his own subscription!
2 years agoSpringfield
This last September box I wasn't very pleased for my child's first box. I'm a childcare provider and a home school my kido and honestly seen way better boxes not pleased
3 years agoChandler, AZ
My 7yo loves getting a new set of projects every month and never waits to get started! He's been exposed to so many interesting concepts and ideas thanks to Kiwi Crate!
3 years agoSan Bernardino, CA
I was a little weary about this at first because I didn't know if my brother was going to be able to make it by himself but it was surprisingly easy. He loves it and it keeps him off the electronics!!! I love it for him!!!