BY KIWI CRATE #13 in Subscription Boxes

Science, art and more for ages 5-8.

Kiwi Crate offers exploration and experimentation through hands-on STEAM & STEM projects. Delivered monthly starting at $16.95.

• My son is 5 and very interested in building and other STEM based ...10 Answers
  • What is the best age group for this crate? I don't know if my lit...8 Answers
  • Have never heard of this, looks awesome! My kids are 14 and 15, h...2 Answers
Layla O.
Lexington Kentucky
This product wasn't anything special but it was indeed good with the job. I would recommend this product to a friend or a relative and I would buy again. I wasn't disappointed with the way this product worked. This product definitely was worth the buyfu
Christina K.
Webster
This box is so great! It's fairly affordable and it entertains my six year old for days. He gets so excited when he sees the box in the mail each month! The activities are easy enough for him to do almost entirely independently, and really build on his love of science and creating/building. I would highly recommend this box to any parent that has a child interested in STEAM.
Tyra H.
Kiwi Crate is a great idea to provide creative project ideas for kids.  While I thought the ideas were great, my 8 year old son found them to be hit or miss.  He refused to do anything that smacked of a "girl activity" (I don't know where he gets that!).  We eventually had to stop because we were wasting a number of boxes he wouldn't do.
Nicole K.
My daughter has been A subscriber to Kiwi Crate for years. She loves them and they are always entertaining and fun. There are lots of different little projects contained in each box so they can be brought out again and again. When she was younger we used to have to help her but around the time she was six or seven she started to be able to do them on her own.
Syd A.
Philadelphia
I was amazed at how long my five year old son played with the first Kiwi Crate box and every time a new one came we spent even more time exploring the box. There are so many projects and activity possibilities in one box! I recommend this to families with one or more kids. Great for grandparents house. You can keep everything in box and store easily.
Lauren M.
Columbus
These activities are fun to watch (and help) the kids do, but they result in having a bunch of junk you feel bad throwing away. I liked that you could pause your subscription, because we have "part-time" kids, so it took us a while to get to our second box. Stepdaughter was asking when her next crate would come.
Kaitlin P.
Really interesting, my child absolutely loved coloring with the high lighters and then putting the blue light on the pictures to make them glow. I also loved that there were multiple activities in the box. The activity we received just wasn't very exciting for my 6 year old boy, so he became uninterested very fast.
Brooke R.
Kiwi crate is amazing! The quality of this subscription kit is impressive. Each kit comes with three, high quality, educational projects. My daughter loves doing the projects that come in this kit. In my opinion, this kit is well worth the money and would be a great gift for grandparents to give for the holidays.
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I bought this children's subscription service for my boss' kids and they really loved it.  They would look forward to it coming every month and ll the crafts would keep them busy for hours.  More importantly my boss loved that the were pretty simple crafts with not much adult supervision needed or too much clean-up afterward.
Carly E.
Greenfield , IN
Kids enjoyed getting a box in the mail and not knowing what was inside.  I think the biggest con was their price point. It isn't affordable and it was the first to go when we needed to cut budgets.  I could find similar things at our local store.   We will not be buying again.
Jade C.
UNION, WV
My son is 5 and very interested in building and other STEM based play. is he too young for this?
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville, FL
What is the best age group for this crate? I don't know if my little guy has a long enough attention span for this.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
Where can you get this? This is seriously so cute. I love anything crafty and halloween.
Stephanie F.
Have never heard of this, looks awesome! My kids are 14 and 15, has anyone used them for those ages? What type of things do they get?
Leslie M.
Looks cool. At what age is it recommended?