BY KIWI CRATE #10 in Subscription Boxes

Science, art and more for ages 5-8.

Kiwi Crate offers exploration and experimentation through hands-on STEAM & STEM projects. Delivered monthly starting at $16.95.

• My son is 5 and very interested in building and other STE...10 Answers
  • What is the best age group for this crate? I don't know i...8 Answers
  • Have never heard of this, looks awesome! My kids are 14 a...2 Answers
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I bought this children's subscription service for my boss' kids and they really loved it.  They would look forward to it coming every month and ll the crafts would keep them busy for hours.  More importantly my boss loved that the were pretty simple crafts with not much adult supervision needed or too much clean-up afterward.
Lauren M.
Columbus
These activities are fun to watch (and help) the kids do, but they result in having a bunch of junk you feel bad throwing away. I liked that you could pause your subscription, because we have "part-time" kids, so it took us a while to get to our second box. Stepdaughter was asking when her next crate would come.
Carly E.
Greenfield, IN
Kids enjoyed getting a box in the mail and not knowing what was inside.  I think the biggest con was their price point. It isn't affordable and it was the first to go when we needed to cut budgets.  I could find similar things at our local store.   We will not be buying again.
Alicia Y.
Hammond, LA
I got the Kiwi Crate for my daughter and she loved it.  She found it easy to put together as well.  The instructions were very simple to follow even for a small child.  I think any mother would love to give this to their child, it would definitely enhance their learning skills.
Kerry D.
We had kiwi crate for my son for awhile. He lived getting something just for him in the mail each month. Each box comes with a few activities so it was nice being able to do one as soon as the box came and save the others for rainy days. He was always very interested in the projects.
Amy R.
Blaine, MN
Very fun! We always ask for this for our son for Christmas as he’s very creative and likes to make things with his hands etc. the tasks are fun and keep him engaged. He looks forward to his box and is so excited to do it!
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
My mom got my stepson a one year subscription to Tinker Crate, and he loved it. He is on the autism spectrum, so it definitely helped him improve his fine motor skills, and he loved being able to build something cool.
Leslie H.
Coffeyville, KS
I think these are great ways to expose your child to science and experimentation. It gives kids a sense of pride as they construct their own equipment in order to complete the experiments. My daughter has loved all her crates.
Super M.
We were very happy with the first crate, arrived the first week of  the month and was awesome.  Down hill after that.  February crate (duplicate to January's crate), shipped from California on March 1st has not arrived in Utah as of March 10th.
Danielle S.
Flint, MI
We got a kiwi crate and my daughter loved it! It’s affordable and well worth it. My kiddo loves that she gets something in the mail every month that is just for her! Next we’re going to check out the doodle box
Jade C.
Union, WV
My son is 5 and very interested in building and other STEM based play. is he too young for this?
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
What is the best age group for this crate? I don't know if my little guy has a long enough attention span for this.
Ashlee B.
Mcminnville, OR
Where can you get this? This is seriously so cute. I love anything crafty and halloween.
Stephanie F.
Have never heard of this, looks awesome! My kids are 14 and 15, has anyone used them for those ages? What type of things do they get?
Lauren S.
Tampa, FL
I have a son thats four... i k ow this may sound silly bc it says for ages five to 8 but hes a pretty smart kid and was looking for something that we can do together on my days off. He loves to do arts n crafts when hes not outside. Would this be suitable for a 4 year old?