Kiwi Color Shine Premier Instant Polish uploaded by Alejandra A.Kiwi Color Shine Premier Instant Polish uploaded by Ashley M.Kiwi Color Shine Premier Instant Polish uploaded by Anna C.

BY KIWI

Premium Wax Formula Nourishes And Protects Leather Needs No Buffing Made In India see more...

Alejandra A.
Stoughton, MA
Just tried this. Little one minute ago. I'M HOOKED! A coworker let me try his to clean my boots after a snowy morning, and I couldn't believe how brand new my boots looked! I'm definitely going to buy this product right after work. Take a look at the pic, you see how shiny they are? 😍
Anna C.
American Cyn, CA
This is a must in every household. I remember using this back when I was still studying and we are in uniform so I wore Mary jan black shoes and every week I polished it every Sunday night so it'll look as good as new on Monday. I'm not using it that much cause I am wearing nursing shoes at work but my parents and brothers who are using leather shoes still have this... So it's in our house for forever...
Ashley M.
Toronto, ON
I've used this product about 3 times since buying it and I am really liking how shiny my work shoes get. I walk around a lot and my shoes get banged up pretty badly (as you might tell). I walked into the shoe repair shop in my building and he recommended I use this over the tin shoe shine, where you need a pad and brush. My shoes were worse off than my attached image and I was so shocked to see how well they turned out. This is now my third time using it and I still like how it brings my shoes back.

It's very simple to use; make sure you clean your shoes first, shake and apply. When done rise the applicator pad in warm water than blot to keep it soft.
Melissa M.
This stuff works good My only problem it deys up pretty quick. I bought the can of shoe polish last time. We will see if it last longer
Cori P.