Apparel & AccessoriesShoesFootwear AccessoriesKiwi
KIWI Camp Dry Heavy Duty Water Repellent

KIWI® Camp Dry® Heavy Duty Water Repellent

KIWI® Camp Dry® Heavy Duty Water Repellent offers tough silicone protection for outdoor boots and gear

Unique formula bonds to leather and fabrics to create an extremely tough water barrier, while allowing materials to breath

Ideal for tents, tarps, boots, hunting apparel, outdoor gear, boat covers, a

Does this work on any material?
What is this for??
Is this ok to use for kids?
Start your review of KIWI® Camp Dry® Heavy Duty Water Repellent!
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
This is a must for anyone who camps on a regular or even semi-regular basis!  This has kept our tent going for over 6 years now!  I reapply this stuff every other year and we never have leaks in our tent... no matter how heavy the rain gets!  I highly recommend this!  And, the fact that it's only $7-8/bottle makes it very affordable. (I generally go through 1.5 bottles to coat our tent well.)
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is by far the best water repellant and seam sealer for your tents, chairs or anything else you need to stay dry. I use this yearly to treat my tents going slow on the seams. This is a must to keep your tent dry and even for new tents. The price is great and you get what you pay for vs being wet! Recommend this product for camping. #camping #outdoors #hiking #tents #seamseal #waterproofing #colemantent #lake
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This is great for new and old tents that just need a little more protection. I love in Seattle where it is always wet. I can rely on this to help keep my family dry on our out door  camping. I love that it is easy to spray on and lasts. It is available at most box stores or hardware supply stores. I love it and will continue to use it. I totally recommend this.
sadie D.
Ottawa, IL
seriously a must-have if you're going camping. but is also good for any time you need!
Krista B.
Trout Run, PA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I even use this to water proof my leather work boots! A great and inexpensive product that works fantastic!
Michayla H.
San Jose, CA
This works fantastically for camping gear, but I also use this on my Uggs so I'm still able to wear them even in the rainy weather. I was weary of spraying it on my shoes at first, but once dry, my Uggs looked exactly the same as before
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI
I sprayed this on my shoes, rain coat, and tent before any long backing packing trip! It works great and repels water.
Megan R.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
1,434 reviews
This stuff is awesome. My husband got it and it works like a charm. Best water repellent.
Diana K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I use this on my boots and on my suede moccasins, it has worked great! This is my go to for all winter shoes and boots! I have used this for years! Great product for decent price.
Jeniffer C.
bueno este producto yo lo uso n para mi uso diario cuando estoy en mi patio y trabajo super buen producto lo recomiendo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...