BY KIWI

Kiwi® Camp Dry Heavy Duty Water Repellent.
SC Johnson. A family company.
Touch silicone protection.
Effective on leather, canvas, outdoor gear and all breathable materials. see more...

Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
This is a must have product for camping. We take ours every time we camp. It keeps our tent dry when it rains. Very inexpensive and highly recommended for campers.
LINDSAY F.
KANSAS CITY, MO
This is a must for anyone who camps on a regular or even semi-regular basis!  This has kept our tent going for over 6 years now!  I reapply this stuff every other year and we never have leaks in our tent... no matter how heavy the rain gets!  I highly recommend this!  And, the fact that it's only $7-8/bottle makes it very affordable. (I generally go through 1.5 bottles to coat our tent well.)
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This is great for new and old tents that just need a little more protection. I love in Seattle where it is always wet. I can rely on this to help keep my family dry on our out door  camping. I love that it is easy to spray on and lasts. It is available at most box stores or hardware supply stores. I love it and will continue to use it. I totally recommend this.
S. W.
This is a great product. I feel that it works slightly better than Scotch Guard. You can find it most places, so it is vrlery easy to find a relatively inexpensive
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
We use to use this for our tents when we went camping keep the dew off of it so when we put away did not have that musky smell as bad. Kiwi Camp Dry Heavy Duty Water Repellent
Anne C.
Parma, OH
Yes!!! This is amazing and so much longer lasting than Scotch Guard which I used for years. I feel this formula is much more compatible with the fiber of a tent than the Scotch Guard. The water just runs down. Had this on our tent during a thunderstorm and not a drop got in the tent.
Michayla H.
San Jose, CA
This works fantastically for camping gear, but I also use this on my Uggs so I'm still able to wear them even in the rainy weather. I was weary of spraying it on my shoes at first, but once dry, my Uggs looked exactly the same as before
Haley H.
Comer, GA
I always keep this product on hand. I use it for my shoes, bags for camping, as well as the outsides of our tents. This product has always kept us and our belongings dry. This is a very reliable product.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
I bought a little windbreaker thinking it was a rain jacket. I love that little coat, but it did me absolutely no good in the rain. I hit it with a few coats of this stuff, and now it seems completely sealed!
step c.
South Gate, CA
We bought one after so many years of camping we never had a rainy day till last year I'm now taking this with us all the time you will never know when it might come handy we spray it on the tent, shoes, backpacks, now it's a must have just in case.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Does this smell?
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
What all can you use this product for?
Diana K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Has anyone used this on canvas?
Sarah G.
What do you use this for and is it worth it?
Veronica S.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Is this a good water repellant?