BY KITTY MANSIONS

Cheryl B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When we took in a fourth cat we broke down and bought a cat tree. They all take turns at the very top and the new kitten LOVEs the side hammock. We have several pictures of him growing up in the hammock. No one uses the hammock at the bottom and we aren't the biggest fans of the way that one is attached. The ends of the screws stick up a bit through the next layer if you tighten them all the way. The kitten used to like the little cave when he was smaller but no one really goes in there now. I rated four stars because of the screw thing and because it look like it's tilting...
Jacob P.
Before I got one of these cat towers, my cat of 2 years and cat of 6 months used to scratch everything from my dresser to couch to my walls. Thankfully though, when I got this cat tower, they used the scratching post instead and really saved me from having to replace my furnishings!
Analuz D.
Estos muebles son la panacea para que los gatitos estén comodos, entretenidos y alegres!!!..y asi tratar de alejarlos de nuestros muebles. Tengo 4 gatos y se lo que hablo jejejejejejeje
Mis gatos lo disfrutan mucho y volveria a adquirirlos
Jessica C.
Flushing, MI
I've tried a lot of cat houses in my day for my cat haven't tried this one yet but this is the one I'm getting I always have problems because I have a large cat of at knocking it over so hopefully this one sturdy
Brianna S.
Bartlett, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This cat tree is my cats favorite out of the 3 we have had. They really enjoy the hammock type section. However, if you have a larger cat the hammock is prone to tear!
Brittany C.
I bought this through groupon. It was easy to put together and is everything I wanted. Chelsea loves it but unfortunately Chelsea ended up wearing down the top pole scratcher. I do have to say the pole is made of a semi cheapish hard cardboard material so it isn't the best when your cat runs as fast as possible to climb it and plop to the top. My clever boyfriend was able to configure a new top space up top for her without the pole. Overall I'll keep it until something else may break off. I still enjoy it and so does she.
Laura L.
Hummelstown, PA
i got this as a gift from my parents for their "grand-kitty" My cat absolutely loves this! It was easy to put together. My cat is in this cat tree everyday, he sleeps on the top during the day for his cat naps.
Becky P.
Bethel, OH
I bought this for my kitten to give her lots of options in play and sleep and she loves it. She is nine weeks and can already reach the top. She loves the tunnel for playing and sleeping. I also use the lower level to hold her food and water bowl. Nice size and easy to assemble. I love it and so does Luna!
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
I have 1 big cats and she absolutely love this tree. She spend all her time napping and playing on it. It's pretty large but that works for me...and my spoiled kitty. Probably just as entertaining for me as it is for her!
Whitney G.
Once my cat got used to her cat tree she has been in love ever since. This is where I can usually find her. She sleeps, scratches, plays, everything here. I would recommend this to all fur parents.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Is it good for large cats?
Abigail M.
Is this a good product? Worth the $?
Tessarae T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How sturdy is this Playhouse? Can it withhold more than one cat?
Elizabeth W.
How long does it last before it falls apart i would like to get one for my cats and maybe they would leave the furniture alone?
Krystal S.
San Benito, TX
Would this be big enough for 2 cats?