MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderKVD Beauty
Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder

Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder

What it is: A travel-size, weightless translucent loose powder to set and perfect for a flawless-looking, locked-in finish.Coverage: Light Finish: Matte Formulation: Loose Powder Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens and phthalates. This product is also vegan and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: The Lock-It Setting Powder is formulated with micro-blurring technology to softly diffuse pores for a velvety-matte, photo-ready finish. This universal translucent setting powder is truly undetectable on a range of skin tones, so everyone can lock down and mattify their makeup without a trace.

ThhOughts on this setting powder? ?
I’ve heard great things about kvd, anyone used this setting powder and loved it?[product:kvd-vegan-beauty-lock-it-setting-powder]
Was this product a good product?
Start your review of Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder!
How would you rate this product?
Ellie T.
Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder uploaded by Ellie T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this setting powder! It keeps my makeup locked in all day. I only use it on my oily areas because I think it would be too drying on my dry skin. You only need a little of this product and it blends so well. It’s buttery smooth, soft, and gives you that poreless flawless look.
Alex C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder uploaded by Alex C.
I feel like this powder can get chunky on the face. After you get the chunks off it’s beautiful though. I like how it keeps me matte all day long.
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder uploaded by Lacey W.
I received this in my Ipsy bag and have loved it it set makeup all day it has no color no shine looks great I too of makeup and if you want to go natural it’s great to help cover pores and help that natural skin pore less
Heather B.
San Jacinto, CA
Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder uploaded by Heather B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Yup. It's perfect. Does what it should, takes very little product. I get a very matte finish. I love that this powder is actually translucent and doesn't add any additional color on top of my foundation. It doesn't make my makeup feel heavy or cakey. I love this and it is definitely a winner. I just wish the packaging would have smaller holes or a better way of dispensing the product, I'm wasting so much by how much spills or flies out. (I'm not a stranger to loose powders, so I'm not just crazy throwing powder around the room like a crazy person). I don't take a star off for it though because at least it does have the top portion which some don't have a dispenser at all.
Samantha H.
Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder uploaded by Samantha H.
Recently just tried a sample size of this from my friend and wowwww!! I love it so much I might actually prefer it better than Laura mercier (which I use everyday). It doesn’t cake up as much as LM one and has such a nice filter effect. and I feel like it definitely lasts a tad longer. Looks like I found a new everyday translucent powder 🤪 Will buy bigger size when this runs out 💕
Britt W.
Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder uploaded by Britt W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this setting powder. It looks great on. This product works great. I will buy this again. It’s a large pot of powder too. The powder left my skin smooth and not cakey at all. I would recommend this setting powder. It’s my favorite setting powder. Kvd makeup is pricey but definitely worth the cost.
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder uploaded by Jessica L.
This setting spray is AMAZING. I am telling you if you can find it and buy it for so. It is smooth and leaves a poreless porcelain finish. Tour make up stays all day long and a little bit goes a long way. I am extremely happy with this
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder uploaded by Ellen C.
Surprisingly pleased with this product. A nice finely milled powder. Great blend-ability. Stayed well throughout the day with no creasing. I would definitely consider this product again. #empties #kvd #beauty #makeup Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder
Gisell D.
Bethlehem, PA
Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder uploaded by Gisell D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the Kvd translucent setting powder. Makes skin smoother and locks it for hours!
Mary G.
Beaumont, CA
Kitten Mini Lock-It Setting Powder uploaded by Mary G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a deluxe sized sample of the KVD Vegan Beauty Lock-it Setting Powder, so I decided to test it out. Normally, having dry skin like I do, I don’t gravitate to setting powders as so often they feel tight in my skin and make my skin look more mature. I was very pleasantly surprised with how much I like this powder. It’s lightweight and very comfortable. I like the finish it gave me as well. I’ve already ordered the full size!

662 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Christina G.
Russell Spgs, KY
Neisy S.
Norte de Santander, cucuta aeropuerto
Ola A.
Eskilstuna
il y a un an
Melanie J. il y a 7 mois
On top of wherever you highlight, or in oily areas