Kiton Eau de Toilette Spray 2.5 oz uploaded by Ashley M.
2 colors available

BY KITON

Kiton creates an aura of extraordinary personal style. It is perfectly suited to the modern connoisseur who understands that when you wear Kiton, you wear a legend. A fragrance tailored for men. Understated. Elegant. Enduring. Brand: Kiton. Style Name: Kiton Eau de Toilette Spray. Style Number: 114531. Available In Stores. see more...

Sadaf M.
Sadaf M.
Sugar Land, TX
It smells really good. I recommend everyone to try it at least once. You can gift it to your love ones they will like it.
Neha S.
Neha S.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells alright. Nothing too special, I'm not obsessed but I would wear it around sometimes
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent!!! We sniffed through at least two dozen, and this one was it. Not too stout, not too floral, absolutely perfect, and very sexy!!!! I cannot keep my hands off my husband when he wears this
Amy E.
Amy E.
By far the BEST cologne for men out there! I cannot express how sweet the smell is and how long it lasts!!! I work and commute over 11+ hours a day and after coming home from this you can still smell the cologne. I will always be a big fan of Kiton! Do yourself a favor and go ahead and purchase this. Just remember a little goes a long way!
zeel z.
zeel z.
Mumbai
Amazing Cologne. I gifted this to my boyfriend and he just probably loves it. Actually I love it's smell more than he does!
Alanna N.
Alanna N.
I like that lasts all day and smells good,It is very good, I recommend is super good 😻💕