Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesKitkat
Wafer with Fudge & Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Cones Variety Pack 8 ct Box, 368 FL OZ

by Kitkat

KITKAT Wafer with Fudge Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Cones Variety Pack 8 ct Box

Container Type: Box

Ice Cream, Wafer with Fudge, Chocolate Wafer; Frozen dairy dessert cones. Wafer with Fudge - Naturally and artificially flavored. Chocolate Wafer: Naturally and artificially flavored. Crispy sugar cone. Creamy delicious. Rich chocolatey lining. Chocolatey nugget. Dipped in chocolatey coating crisp wafer pieces. Wafer with Fudge: 290 calories per cone. Chocolate Wafer: 270 calories per cone. See nutrition information for total fat and saturated fat content. New! Enjoy the taste of KitKat in a delicious frozen treat! Call or text anytime 1-866-311-6351 standard text and data rates may apply. 100% Recycled Paperboard. Please recycle this carton.

What is the difference between ice cream and frozen dairy product?
As a fan of the original bar should I give these ones a go?
Start your review of KITKAT Wafer with Fudge & Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Cones Variety Pack 8 ct Box, 36.8 FL OZ!
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
KITKAT Wafer with Fudge & Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Cones Variety Pack 8 ct Box, 36.8 FL OZ uploaded by jennifer B.
Purchased at: Publix
This is a good ice cream, and for a light ice cream it's great. It shockingly really does taste and feel like a Kit Kat in frozen form, and the execution of the wafer swirl alone is worth the cost.Feb
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
KITKAT Wafer with Fudge & Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Cones Variety Pack 8 ct Box, 36.8 FL OZ uploaded by miriam T.
Purchased at: CVS
Saw this at the store the other day and couldn't resist not buying it. This is so delicious! The ice cream tastes like white chocolate which is so much better than vanilla! There's a thick string of chocolate right in the middle of the ice cream which gives it an amazing kick! Delicious
Howell, NJ
1,049 reviews
KITKAT Wafer with Fudge & Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Cones Variety Pack 8 ct Box, 36.8 FL OZ uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
My family loves these ice cream cones!!! The actual ice cream could have more vanilla or chocolate flavor, but overall they’re really good. The cone is nice and crunchy, the outer chocolate shell and the chocolate at the bottom of the cone are REALLY good!!! I do prefer Drumstick over these, but these are definitely a close second! #icecream #summertreats #dessert #chocolate
Roanoke, VA
1,125 reviews
KITKAT Wafer with Fudge & Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Cones Variety Pack 8 ct Box, 36.8 FL OZ uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Kroger
I found these mini ones and omg I’m obsessed! Purchased at my local Kroger’s never seen them before! #kitkat #sweet #icecream #kroger #food #snack
waukegan
KITKAT Wafer with Fudge & Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Cones Variety Pack 8 ct Box, 36.8 FL OZ uploaded by Araceli Z.
Purchased at: Target
Uno de mis helados favoritos! Me encanta el Kit Kat y en helado es genial! Su cubierta de chocolate es deliciosa
Overland Park, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
KITKAT Wafer with Fudge & Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Cones Variety Pack 8 ct Box, 36.8 FL OZ uploaded by Nabila F.
I love this Ice cream so much. Specially during this pandemic its difficult to go outside and have a crazy cone of chocolate fudgy Icecream covered with thick kitkat chocolate.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
KITKAT Wafer with Fudge & Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Cones Variety Pack 8 ct Box, 36.8 FL OZ uploaded by Jannette A.
Purchased at: Costco
Kit Kat candies are my favorite candies. I find this product have a different flavor. Is still good but I’ll buy a different ice cream instead. It’s a small sized (bite sized) which is a plus. I’m not gonna but it again.
El Paso, TX
KITKAT Wafer with Fudge & Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Cones Variety Pack 8 ct Box, 36.8 FL OZ uploaded by Luisa V.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you love kit kats like me then you will love these kit kat ice cream cones. They come in two icecream flavors vanilla and chocolate and in the center it has chocolate filling. I'm obsessed and I can't stop eating these. Perfect for those hot days.
Seguin, TX
KITKAT Wafer with Fudge & Chocolate Wafer Ice Cream Cones Variety Pack 8 ct Box, 36.8 FL OZ uploaded by Meadow H.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This ice cream is so addicting! It's so chocolatey and I love it. The ice cream is so creamy and isn't too sweet! The cone is so crunchy and isn't soggy at all!
Bryant, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,267 reviews
Purchased at: Kroger
Such a great frozen treat that has great flavor but a little pricey. I buy them every once in awhile since KitKat is my favorite candy bar!!