Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtKite Hill™
Kite Hill Non-Dairy Black Cherry Greek Style Yogurt - 53oz

Kite Hill Non-Dairy Black Cherry Greek Style Yogurt - 5.3oz

by Kite Hill™

Tree-ripened black cherries, 10g of almond protein and live active cultures shine in every cup.

Ingredients
Almond milk, reduced fat almond milk, cherries, cane sugar, pectin, guar gum, natural flavor, vegetable juice, locust bean gum, lemon juice concentrate, live active cultures.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kite Hill Non-Dairy Black Cherry Greek Style Yogurt - 5.3oz!
Ben F.
I give this yogurt 1 star for rich, creamy texture alone. The taste was too tart, dry, and powdery.  I appreciate having alternatives to products made with cows milk, but this could have been made much better. Big disappointment. Will not buy again😕.
Danay C.
I use this one for cooking. And it works great. I don’t miss the dairy yogurt at all. It has worked so far with all my savory recipes or whenever I just want unflavored yogurt.
Ebonie C.
Greensboro, NC
When I first went vegan, I missed greek yogurt so much! I stumbled on this brand and it was sooo goood omg :)
Kathleen D.
Love this. No added sugar and no dairy, it’s perfect. Hard to find though. Even Whole Foods doesn’t always seem to have it in stock.
Emily N.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
The texture is powdery tasting. Not my favorite . Honey helped a little bit I will probably not buy this again.
Michelle N.
Just ok. I use non dairy products and felt there are better options out there. This product was too gritty, which made the texture too off putting to enjoy.
Guadalupe D.
Washington, DC
great texture, thick like dairy greek yogurts. good for smoothies, snacking, breakfast.
Gabby R.
best tasting dairy free yogurt i’ve tried so far. not amazing but it’s good. a little pricey
Leysa S.
Costa Mesa, CA
Purchased at: Vons.com
This is so delicious!! It’s really hard to find a plain unsweetened vegan yogurt. The closest you usually find is vanilla. I love eating this alone as a snack or adding fresh fruit to it for breakfast. If you love plain yoghurt and are converting to a plant based diet then this is a must buy!
Hannah N.
this is the only dairy free yogurt i eat. the taste is incredible and it has tons of protein !

Looking for your answer?