KITDFD54325OFX00019 - Value Kit - Emerald 100 Calorie Pack Walnuts and Almonds (DFD54325) and Office Snax Reclosable Canister of Sugar (OFX00019)

BY EMERALD

lt;stronggt;DFD54325lt;/stronggt;lt;BR/gt;Emerald 100 Calorie Pack Walnuts and Almondslt;BR/gt;A healthy and satisfying go-to snack. An excellent source of vitamin E, calcium and iron. Perfectly sized to quiet your hunger. Calorie counting made simplea... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I love nuts for a healthy mid day snack. I like how these are packaged for just enough for 100 calories, because it helps me control my portion size. I love nuts so much, that without the help of these packages I would definitely over eat
sami d.
Cornelius, NC
the 100 calorie packs really helped me during my school day to get that boost of energy i need for the last block. nuts have a lot of energy so having them in the 100 calorie portion was a life saver for me!
Dana H.
Waxahachie, TX
Good snack . I like the fact that they are portioned out in 100 calorie packs. Buying portion control does tend to cost more. For my family I don’t mind paying a little more for the connivence.
Amanda L.
I've been using this brand for years and most all of the products I've tried have been awesome! The quality is great and it's what I like to call affordable lux. I've recommended this for family and friends before and would again! The price is great and I love it!
Kayla E.
These are a great snack to grab and go. I like that the bags are divided into 100 calorie portions. The packaging is alluring and the taste is good.
Wendi H.
Lebanon
I buy these since perfect for on the go and flavor is good as well. Just wish snack size was a bit more and not so expensive.
Debbie S.
Kearneysville, WV
Great to have on hand when running errands or for kids! Great quick energy snack especially when work is too busy for lunch!
Phoenix R.
Saint Louis
Really nice snack to keep around. I’m always trying to resist junk food and these are a good way to do it. Tasty and filling.
Payal D.
New York
I use these for travel a lot. I also always keep them at my desk to snack on between meals. It’s a guilt free snack.
Robin J.
Bristol
Perfect on the go snack exclamation clean pack one everyday into my purse so I'm never hungry great product!