BY KITCHENWORTHY

The KitchenWorthy ceramic pet bowl will give your pampered pet the perfect place to eat or drink. This bowl features a durable ceramic construction and adorable paw print design. Paw print design. Materials: Ceramic. Dimensions: 7 1/2 D x 3 1/10 H. Care instructions: Dishwasher safe. see more...

• How does your pet feel about this product?1 Answers
Brandie R.
Brandie R.
I love these bowls. I have one for both the dogs and the cats. My cat is so spoiled she has to have hers but up on the counter!! These are also easy to clean!!
KayeCee S.
KayeCee S.
I don't own this one, but I've eyed it at Walmart. It's really nice and looks absolutely adorable. If it weren't for already having a metal bowl, I'd snap this one up.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Omaha, NE
Super cute and inexpensive water bowl!!! This product is great for not only dogs but nah household pet!!!
Shanell B.
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
This bowl is just so simple and cute !!! I have one for the water and one for food .. Very sturdy and holds a good amount
Alisa M.
Alisa M.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Durable and soooo cute :) my dog loves it lol it could be a little bigger but for a medium sized dog it's perfecttttt
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Fairbanks, AK
I love ceramic pet bowls but they also can break easily. So having two hyper dogs this isn't the best kind of bowl.
taina m.
taina m.
How does your pet feel about this product?