KitchenAid® 3-Piece Pasta Roller Attachment Set uploaded by Danielle H.KitchenAid® 3-Piece Pasta Roller Attachment Set uploaded by Darya V.

BY UNKNOWN

Three-piece set includes pasta roller, fettucine cutter and linguine fini cutter. Pasta roller can be used to make egg noodles, lasagna and tortellini. see more...

Kristy S.
San Antonio, TX
The pasta attachments are so fun! I bought them for my husband for Christmas! They really work well to press your home made pasta and then slice it into noodles! We also press pasta to make home made ravioli. It is hard to eat store bought after making your own! It is so easy to make too! I really like that the kit comes with a little brush to clean out any extra dough.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
I got this over a year ago and it's one of my most loved kitchen appliances. It is pricey but totally worth it. It's super easy to attach to the kitchenaid mixer and easy to clean with the included brush. I've made spaghetti, fettuccini, lasagna and ravioli with this and it couldn't be easier! Worth the investment!
Darya V.
Brooklyn, NY
Best pasta cutter I ever see in my live, if you busy mom and want home made pasta this attachment is all you need. Pasta in seconds.