BY KITCHENAID

Prepare All Kinds of Dishes with Kitchen aid 4.5-Quart Stand Mixer Kitchen aid Ultra Power imperial gray 4.5-qt. stand mixer is a powerful kitchen tool that you'll use over and over again. This stand mixer has different speeds for all kinds of blending and mixing. It features a tilt head style so it is easy to use. The large capacity mixing bowl is made of stainless steel and looks sharp and stylish against the deep gray color of the mixer stand. The Kitchen aid 4.5-qt. stand mixer comes with several attachments making it versatile enough to prepare all kinds of dishes. There is a traditional whisk mixer, a folding tool and a bread hook. You can mix up the finest pastries to thick hearty bread using this stand mixer. The imperial gray color makes it a handsome addition to any kitchen counter. see more...

Courtney D.
Highland, CA
I cannot tell you how lucky I am to have received this as a wedding gift almost 6 years ago now. I use this a lot around the holidays. It is so nice to be able to throw all your ingredients in and mix them up so quickly! There are so many attachments you can purchase for this product as well! This is a must have in your home!!!
Ashley P.
This is a fabulous tool for baking. It makes it so much easier to make batters and dough's. I do wish it did a better job of scraping the sides, but I know there are attachments you can get to do do this.
Ashley B.
My Christmas gift and I LOVE it so far!!!! I don't know how I made it so long without it! Can't wait to see what recipes this new year will bring! I'm prepared now!!
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
I love my kitchen aid stand mixer. Does such an amazing job with all my baking needs.
Shania W.
Lr Afb, AR
Literally the best stand alone mixer by far. Yes it man seem a little pricey but it’s well worth the money spent. It’s so many opportunities with all the attachments that’s offered. Not only do I use this mixer for deserts but I also use it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Connie H.
I would love to have one of these of my own. 1 of my friends has one and we make all kinds of things. For making pumpkin rolls to batches of cookies for Xmas. We have so much fun with her kitchen aid mixer.
joyceann s.
Peabody, MA
I waited years to afford this and to justify why I wanted it and would I use it! I love it comes with the attachments shown but mine came with a plastic spatula that attaches so it does scrap all the sides of whatever your mixing as show in my picture , mine also came with a splatter guard so when you do add flour or other dry ingredients it doesn't go flying everywhere i love the dough hook I'm so glad i bought this for my self
Stephanie C.
Since I can remember I've always wanted one of these bad boys and finally last year for no special reason my boyfriend went out and bought me one. I was super stoked, for about 3 months I was whipping up cakes, cookies, breads, anything and everything that I could think of. I was even so extra I'd make whip cream fresh for coffees and hot chocolate. Finally I calmed down a bit but the kitchenaid cuts down on so much mess/clean up it's hard not to go a little over board with it!
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Kitchen Aid is definitely a brand you can trust to hold up for years. I should know, both husband & son (neither who should be allowed near a kitchen...or anything sharp for that matter....evolution kinda went backwards somewhere) they have both put my Kitchen Aid to the test & it's still kickin.'
#RachReviews
#mixitup
Jessica E.
Fort Ann, NY
Best mixer hands down! Simple sturdy effective and a brand you can trust. I went through a few off brands to save a buck because kitchen aid is expensive. Well you get what you pay for. I have learned through the years you wind up wasting as. Spending more money when you look for an alternative. Not all the time but quite often.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
My mom really REALLY wants this. But I can't justify the price!! I know that she'll get some use out it but that price tag?!! How does it hold up? Does it last for years? Any negatives to it, what are the positives?
Vivian B.
Galveston, TX
Seems to be the same revolving question, but is this worth the money? I've been dying to get one for years. I think there beautiful and would absolutely come in handy for baking and making yummy treats, but all this time I've been using a hand mixer and it has worked just fine. What's the verdict?
Nikki V.
Has anyone had luck using the pasta making extension kit? I was wondering if this add on was worth the money for the kitchenaid mixer
Sarah T.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia
I seem to have trouble with larger batches (around 7 or 8 cups). I've found the manual to be a little confusing about the maximum amount I can use. Am I overdoing it? Or is it likely a problem with my mixer?
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Are these worth the price? I really want one but don't wanna break the bank for it if it isn't worth it.