BY KITCHENAID

Prepare All Kinds of Dishes with Kitchen aid 4.5-Quart Stand Mixer Kitchen aid Ultra Power imperial gray 4.5-qt. stand mixer is a powerful kitchen tool that you'll use over and over again. This stand mixer has different speeds for all kinds of blending and mixing. It features a tilt head style so it is easy to use. The large capacity mixing bowl is made of stainless steel and looks sharp and stylish against the deep gray color of the mixer stand. The Kitchen aid 4.5-qt. stand mixer comes with several attachments making it versatile enough to prepare all kinds of dishes. There is a traditional whisk mixer, a folding tool and a bread hook. You can mix up the finest pastries to thick hearty bread using this stand mixer. The imperial gray color makes it a handsome addition to any kitchen counter. see more...

NAOMI O.
Bronx, NY
I love my  KitchenAid - Ultra Power Tilt-Head Stand Mixer - Imperial Gray (5 Quart) for when I am making treats such as cakes, cookies, and my specialty-cupcakes. It is my best friend in my kitchen. I love that is not too heavy and that I can keep it stored easily. It is not a hassle to get is serviced. My mom bought this stand mixer for me when I was 15, and I'm about to turn 19 soon (August 5, 2018). It was recommended to me by my uncle because I am known as the baker in the family. It is worth the money!
Shania W.
N Little Rock, AR
Literally the best stand alone mixer by far. Yes it man seem a little pricey but it’s well worth the money spent. It’s so many opportunities with all the attachments that’s offered. Not only do I use this mixer for deserts but I also use it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Stephanie C.
Since I can remember I've always wanted one of these bad boys and finally last year for no special reason my boyfriend went out and bought me one. I was super stoked, for about 3 months I was whipping up cakes, cookies, breads, anything and everything that I could think of. I was even so extra I'd make whip cream fresh for coffees and hot chocolate. Finally I calmed down a bit but the kitchenaid cuts down on so much mess/clean up it's hard not to go a little over board with it!
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
Kitchen Aid is definitely a brand you can trust to hold up for years. I should know, both husband & son (neither who should be allowed near a kitchen...or anything sharp for that matter....evolution kinda went backwards somewhere) they have both put my Kitchen Aid to the test & it's still kickin.'
#RachReviews
#mixitup
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
Best mixer hands down! Simple sturdy effective and a brand you can trust. I went through a few off brands to save a buck because kitchen aid is expensive. Well you get what you pay for. I have learned through the years you wind up wasting as. Spending more money when you look for an alternative. Not all the time but quite often.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
I love my KitchenAid mixer!!!! It was my favorite Christmas present that I received last year. Mine is a beautiful cobalt blue shade. It's quite expensive, true, but if you really enjoy cooking or baking, then you need one!!!
Connie H.
I would love to have one of these of my own. 1 of my friends has one and we make all kinds of things. For making pumpkin rolls to batches of cookies for Xmas. We have so much fun with her kitchen aid mixer.
Ashley B.
My Christmas gift and I LOVE it so far!!!! I don't know how I made it so long without it! Can't wait to see what recipes this new year will bring! I'm prepared now!!
Nancy G.
Mine is actually red, but same mechanics. I LOVE my mixer! It makes baking a joy instead of a hassle like it used to be. It's very efficient and I don't have to scrape the sides every few seconds like I used to. Yes, it's expensive, but SO worth it. I would definitely recommend.
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
I received one of these mixers last Christmas. I absolutely love it! My husband and I use it all the time. It is a great machine it mixes everything from cookie dough to noodle dough. I cannot wait to use this this coming holiday season. I would definitely recommend this to people.
Jennifer S.
Martinsburg, WV
My mom really REALLY wants this. But I can't justify the price!! I know that she'll get some use out it but that price tag?!! How does it hold up? Does it last for years? Any negatives to it, what are the positives?
Vivian B.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Seems to be the same revolving question, but is this worth the money? I've been dying to get one for years. I think there beautiful and would absolutely come in handy for baking and making yummy treats, but all this time I've been using a hand mixer and it has worked just fine. What's the verdict?
Nikki V.
Has anyone had luck using the pasta making extension kit? I was wondering if this add on was worth the money for the kitchenaid mixer
Sarah T.
Timberlea, Nova Scotia
I seem to have trouble with larger batches (around 7 or 8 cups). I've found the manual to be a little confusing about the maximum amount I can use. Am I overdoing it? Or is it likely a problem with my mixer?
Heather B.
Ashcamp , KY
Are these worth the price? I really want one but don't wanna break the bank for it if it isn't worth it.