BY KITCHENAID #9 in Stand Mixers

Kitchenaid ultra power 4.5 qt stand mixer - ice blue ksm95 see more...

• I can't get over how cute this mixer is! Does anyone know...1 Answers
  • I want one so bad. Where's the best place to find these o...2 Answers
Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
This is one of the best investments I have ever made in my whole life. If you like cooking, baking, Etc. then you need this in your life. There's so many things you can do with it. It comes with a paddle attachment, whisk, and dough hook. From making bread to shredding meat like chicken and pulled pork, you'll constantly find new things to do with your stand mixer. Not to mention they make so many wonderful attachments. I currently have the pasta extruder attachment, the meat grinder attachment, and the vegetable cheese slicer and Shredder. It has made such a difference in my home cooking. When you can easily shred cheese freshly, it goes into sauces and dishes so much easier because it does not have the anti-caking agents that pre-shredded cheese does. I save money by making my own sausages, ground chicken, there's just so much to do with it. We've made homemade marshmallows and whipped cream and the kids really enjoy seeing how stuff is made. Not only is it a great kitchen accessory, it's also a great learning tool for my children. I want them to grow up knowing where things come from so they can make educated decisions on the food they eat.
Lindsey M.
Louisville
This is my absolute favorite kitchen tool. The color is absolutely beautiful and when it’s not being used, it’s a great piece of counter candy! I prefer it over the professional model because with the tilt-head, you can easily slide the bowl in and out. With the professional, you get more power (better for a high-output kitchen) but have to finesse the bowl in and out from under the mixer, or drop the whole beater in the bowl for a smooth slide. I am looking forward to using my kitchenaid for the next 15+ years!
Grace H.
West Lawn, PA
Just got one of these for Christmas! I love the color and there are sooooo many attachments! I can't wait to start making delicious meals with mine. I've used this model before (my mother has it) and I have not had an issue with it! Great quality for the price.
Katie L.
katy
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this mixer. I’ve had it for a few years and I could not bake without it. You can buy extra bowls, mixing attachments and so many other things. Recently I’ve been thinking about getting the pasta attachment so I can make my own pasta.
Christianne R.
Swampscott, MA
Amazingly functional and absolutely gorgeous. My husband is the chef in my household and he absolutely loves using this. I absolutely love looking at it, because it adds a gorgeous pop of color to our french country style kitchen (and it matches the color of our back door perfectly). My husband makes incredible fresh pasta with the pasta attachment, and his famous empanadas have never been easier to make thanks to this amazing appliance. He literally uses this every day and cannot stop raving about it.
Taryn W.
Brooklyn, NY
Like everyone else, we love our KitchenAid. It's the most versatile kitchen tool we have. We went for something a little funky and got the Ice Blue and it turned out to be the most gorgeous color ever. It goes perfectly with our kitchen and looks great when not in use.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I received this as a wedding gift and it’s one of my favorite things. I love the color and it makes baking a breeze. It works perfectly and I like how it has several different speeds. It is heavy and it’s probably the only downfall.
Taylor H.
My kitchenaid mixer was a gift the Christmas before last and it has been the most loved gift!! I love whipping up quick treats with it and have even become an avid banana bread maker because of how easy this mixer makes it! I would suggest this as a gift for everyone! Mine is the pistachio color! KitchenAid Ultra Power 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer - Ice Blue KSM95
Tara C.
Washington, DC
My obsession with this mixer started long ago - and I finally got one for my home this year! It's the ultimate kitchen tool and a gorgeous piece on your counter as well. I am constantly using the spiralizer and the juicer attachments - you can do everything with it! Definitely will be getting a lot of use this holiday season...
Haley C.
I love to bake but before my kitchen aid it was very time consuming. This helps me multitask. My baking skills have increased. Last weekend I made 100 cupcakes with no hassle in about four hours. I used the mixer for the cupcake batter and icing. Best investment, better than my educational investment!
Shanecia C.
Las Cruces, NM
I want one so bad. Where's the best place to find these on sale?
amanda w.
I can't get over how cute this mixer is! Does anyone know how many colors it is available in? And is it definitely worth the high price?