KitchenAid Ultra Power 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer- Flamingo KSM95 uploaded by Amber K.

BY KITCHENAID #12 in Stand Mixers

The kitchenaid ultra power series tilt-head stand mixer with 4.5-quart stainless steel mixing bowl and 10 speeds easily mixes, kneads and whips your favorite ingredients. For even more versatility, the power hub is designed to use the motor s power to operate over 15 optional attachments from food grinders to pasta makers and more. . â . â see more...

• Omg a pink mixer! Love it! Are colorful ones more expensi...4 Answers
  • How good is this is it help ful 6 Answers
KitchenAid Ultra Power 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer- Flamingo KSM95
  • "It works great from anything from homemade cookies to pizza dough and it comes with all of the attachments like a dough hook." in 1 review
Csilla K.
Caribou
"I'm a very seasoned owner and user of my KitchenAid Mixer. "I got mine for "Mother's Day in 1991, never had to have it serviced yet, it still purrs like a kitten and blends like a true warrior!!! "I own a "White one with a red logo stripe. "I'm posting on this color because I wish it were this color and that is my only issues with my mixer. "They did not have all the beautiful colors available today. My mixer has made more Crepe batter than anything else, but my family is not complaining!! "If you want the best blender which will be worthy of handing down to future generations...this is your blender!! "It is worth every penny!! <3
Amanda D.
Waterford, CT
I LOVE my Kitchen aid!!! My mom got me this one for Christmas a few years ago and I absolutely love it. I use it all the time and it's a beautiful shade of pink! I've had zero problems with my Kitchen aid.
Elizabeth L.
Phenix City, AL
I really hope to this get this Kitchenmaide mixer I've been wanting one . .. it seems like it would make baking and mixing ingredients so much easier! I woukd never stay out of the kitchen if I got one of these!!
Brandy H.
This was my most wanted appliance!! Now that I have it, I cannot imagine my life with out it. I even hug it sometimes. Lol. I am more inspired to try new foods and cooking techniques. The batter is always mixed thoroughly. It takes a lot of the anxiety out of baking. Yes, it is spendy but it's worth all the doll hairs!!
Nicole M.
So my family got this for me and my fiancé for Christmas and it's my favorite kitchen appliance that I have right now, it's my favorite color too so you know. But it's a great product, I love KitchenAid. I've never been disappointed with them. Seriously if you don't have one of these, get one.
Kelley M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I WISH I had a kitchen aid mixer! I'm still young and it is quite a splurge to go out and buy one of these on my budget but whenever I come home from college, I always bake cookies and I always use my Mother's Kitchen Aid. It is such a time saver and a quick and easy clean up. Any and every baker should have one of these in their kitchen!
Lindsey H.
I love my mixer i use it all the time. Its kind of expensive but super worth it. I can make anything in these. The only issue i have is that they are really loud and obnoxious. So i cant do any mixing when my child is taking naps
Lauren H.
My family and I don't have the flamingo colored one, just the plain white, but wow does this thing do wonders. Makes baking anything so much easier and faster, you'll never need those crappy hand held mixers again. Try beating some egg whites with the wire whisk attachment, yep, it's amazing.
Bronwyn K.
Monroeville, PA
I'm not sure how I made it through life without one of these. I got a red one 4 years ago for valentine's day and I'm in love. Mine also came with the meat grinder and guard. The only thing I wish it had was the glass bowl but other than that this thing is amazing. Every cook need ones.
Carlita C.
Quincy, MI
This KitchenAid is my cooking lifeline. First off is pretty, secondly I can make dough, batters, and mixes. I love that it kneads, beats and mixes. When it comes to using a spoon and my hands or using a KitchenAid, I am definitely going to choose a KitchenAid!
Brenda V.
How good is this is it help ful
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Omg a pink mixer! Love it! Are colorful ones more expensive than white?