BY KITCHENAID #34 in Stand Mixers

It's the ultimate in user-friendly design! Tilt-head feature and generous 4-1/2-quart capacity plus 10 speeds and kitchenaid's unique planetary mixing action. All driven by a powerful 300-watt motor. Rugged all-metal construction ensures long life and quiet operation, and rubber feet anchor it securely while in use. see more...

Priyanka K.
Pleasanton, CA
Last weekend the off switch broke. You had to unplug it to turn it off. My wife called KitchenAid to find out where the nearest place we could take it to be repaired. She LOVES her mixer and was devastated it had broken.
The nearest place fro repair? About 400 miles away. The operator and my wife spoke a bit more about the problem, then the operator put her on hold for about fifteen minutes. When she came back she said "We're going to claim this as a manufacturer defect and replace it for you for free."
Can you darned believe that? Seriously, can you believe it? After eight years? THAT is what customer service and product support is all about people!
Tara W.
Caseyville, IL
I love this machine. I mostly use this when making Christmas cookies but these are built very nicely and will last for years!
bekah r.
Debary, FL
I don't know what I would do with out my kicked aid mixer. I have a red one however my next one will be bigger then this one (we cook a lot) and light blue
Lori K.
Orlando, FL
I do not have this color... I have the light pink one! I've had her for over 6 years and LOVE her. I love to bake and make from scratch recipes, this bad girl is amazing.
Ann W.
Birmingham, AL
The best mixer ever. This mixer is so great, easy to use and just makes baking easy. Everything mixes up so fast. The color goes with any kitchen decor.
Madeline A.
Chula Vista, CA
Using this mixer to bake is an absolute dream. Using it is super simple as is cleaning it. There are so many uses for it and so many things it helps with. Plus it comes in so many cute colors to match your kitchen decor.
Marissa C.
Such a perfect mixer, long lasting, well-made, and the color selection is so so great. This color is a classic and really versatile in any kitchen
Alexis F.
Oak Grove, KY
We used these back in baking school and I absolute love them! Especially the variety of colors
nicole i.
I LOVE my KitchenAid. Its really easy to use and there were soo many colors I didn't know which one to choose. Stays on my counter and is a wonderful addition to my kitchen..a bakers must have!
Taylor K.
I'm a HUGE baker and this is without a doubt the best mixer out there. They have so many colors it's hard to choose which one. I love how many speeds it has so you can get the perfect consistancy every time!