KitchenAid Thermal Coffee Maker - Black (10 cup)

Make the perfect java at home with the stylish kitchenaid thermal coffee maker. This automatic drip coffee maker comes with brew pause, auto shutoff, custom brew strength and a charcoal water filter. Plus, it can make up to ten cups at a time. see more...

Sarah V.
Mukwonago, WI
I love this coffee maker. I have had it for over 6 years and never had an issue. THe thermal carafe is the best feature. There is no warming plate under the carafe. This allows my hot coffee to stay insulated and warm without getting burnt. It stays warm for a couple of hours and still tastes great. The water filter and wire filter basket allow me to brew delicious coffee as well. Would buy again if I ever have to replace this.
Morganne S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Absolutely love this thermal coffee maker! Make 10 cups warms up really quick and looks really slick. This was a replacement for my old one and I'm absolutely glad that I bought this!
Lori B.
Monticello , Ms
Kitchen aid is a great sturdy coffee pot .I go through a lot I love coffee.it very easy to clean and not to highly price would recommend kitchen aid to everyone
Jessica M.
Marion, NC
I love this coffee maker!! I used to have this one before my Keurig. Some easy to use and doesn't take forever to make coffee!
Bethany G.
Brandon, Ms
Makes great hot coffee and keeps it hot for several hours . Great for trips or working outdoors in the elements .
LaTosha D.
This is so sleek. Not clunky at all. Even after it has shut off, the coffee is hot for a very long time.
gloria a.
Pasadena, TX
I think this coffee maker is nice for Christmas present of my aunt my mom they will love it
Emily N.
SAN DIEGO, CA
I used to make coffee in a hand press so this is definitely a step up and so easy to use!
Dana M.
Sydney, NS
Kitchen aid products are world class leaders in small appliances. They are fantastic and long lasting.
Corina C.
Love the coffeemaker it is so easy to use who doesn't love coffe? Lol buy is good!
donna c.
Is this coffee maker easy to clean?
Taylor M.
Is this good compared to other coffee makers?
Eric A.
Temple, PA
Is it better than other competitors?
Julia B.
Is this kind of like a keurig?
Yuli V.
Pacoima, CA
How would you compare this to keurig and why?