BY KITCHENAID #75 in Stand Mixers

Keep your mixer clean and shiny with this cloth cover by kitchenaid. The cover fits all kitchenaid stand mixers and includes a pocket for storing accessories or recipe cards. The plastic material can be machine washed or wiped clean. see more...

Bobbie G.
Mount Carmel, IL
My KitchenAid mixer has been in storage for a couple years because my husband have been off at college and haven't had room (BOO!!). Anyway, this cover has kept the dust off of the mixer and kept it from clanging all over the place. Still, unless you are storing your KitchenAid, I don't really see the use of this cover. The KitchenAid looks so beautiful sitting on a counter. Why not show it off? Just my opinion, I guess, but I think this is pretty tacky looking out on the counter.
Samantha R.
Great at keeping the dust off my kitchenaid! I don't have space to store it on my counter, so this does a good job of protecting it :) It's a little short for the Pro model, but I don't mind.
Nicole L.
Silver Spgs, NV
I need to learn how to make these! They are uhmazing! My mixer always gets so dusty, this is perfect! I love the pockets on the side.