BY KITCHENAID

This cover is specially designed for the kitchenaid stand mixer to keep it clean and ready to use. This cloth cover also has pockets to store your recipe cards or books, whisks, beaters and other extra attachments. Available in a variety of colors to coordinate your kitchen decor. Machine washable for hassle-free cleaning. see more...

• Do you leave the bowl on with the cover or do you have to...4 Answers
Jennifer C.
Pensacola , FL
This was such a great find. I never have to worry about dust getting in my bowl when I leave my mixer out on my counter. Also, the pocket on the side comes in handy when I need to store the lid to the bowl when not in use. I would definitely recommend it.
Kimberly W.
Grants Pass, OR
My Kitchenaid sits on my counter, so I was excited when my husband bought me this cover. It's great quality, it's attractive & it keeps the dust off my mixer. Anyone who owns a Kitchenaid should have one of these covers! It's also machine washable!
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
If you have a Kitchenaid mixer, you must have the cover, it fits it perfectly-keeping the dust out. I also love the little pouch where I can put my dough hook and extra mixer blade so I don't have to search for them.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Great add on to my Kitchen Aid stand mixer. Hold the attachments that come with the mixer, tools and cook books. Keeps everything polished, dust free and looking new.
Maite L.
Definitely getting this cover for my mixer! I am constantly cleaning my mixer in between uses this will help eliminate the extra step
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
I bought this cover for my mixer, I love it. it keeps my counter looking neat. I would love different colors for different holidays!
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Great product to use to keep your investment dust free and clean! Also, great for holding those extra attachments.
J T.
Want to hide your counter top small appliance and keep it clean and dust free this is the perfect cover for you!
Brittany B.
Owingsville, KY
My mom always told me she wanted this so i bought this for my moms mixer for mothers day and she loves it!
Melissa F.
Prattville, AL
This looks awesome! Great way to store all the extra attachments! I'm adding this to my wish list!
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
Do you leave the bowl on with the cover or do you have to take it off and store it elsewhere?