KitchenAid Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl w/Ergo Handle

This stainless steel mixing bowl with comfort handle is both handsome and durable. It fits models that start with KD26, KP26 or KT26.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KitchenAid Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl w/Ergo Handle!
Rae F.
Love this product! It's easy to clean and works beautifully with or without the mixer. Easy to place and with a solid handle, it's one of the best larger mixing bowls on the market.
Rachelle A.
This mixing bowl is my absolute favorite. It's large, but it is easy to stir with, and the dip in the bottom prevents you from missing a section while stirring. It's incredibly easy to clean, and it fits quickly and securely into the kitchen aid.
Kristin P.
Dinwiddie, VA
I have been beggingg my husband for a year now to get me an extra mixing bowl for my kitchen aid mixer. My mixer is one of my pride and joy and having another mixing bowl to go with it, makes any bakers dreams come true.
Gabrielle M.
Willoughby, OH
I love my kitchen aid mixer. I have purchased a second bowl because i use it so much and i have not had any problems with the bowls
Ally C.
Saco, ME
Good quality mixing bowl. Love this brand too! Can do so much with a stand mixer and saves so much time!
Happy P.
Goose Creek, SC
Love that it has a handle. That's so handy :-) don't need to worry about the bowl slipping out of your wet hands...

Looking for your answer?